‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

I support MadDog2020 here. He didn't do anything wrong.

i support him too... im feeling VERY bipolar about this whole thing... im calm and understand the situation then few moments after i'd spit in zach'S face and blow his knee out with a shovel... then im back at being calm and understanding...

Edited by SterioDesign

I'm not picking any fights. This is a message board. If I want to release my frustration about this, I'll damn well do it. If you don't like it or you don't agree, then don't read. I'm angry. I'm not really ready to discuss this rationally yet. Sue me.

I dont feel the same level of anger you do, but Id rather read people get angry at Zach then kiss his ass. The dude is no longer a Devil. I am no longer a fan of his. He will get booed. And I'll enjoy watching him miss the playoffs and hopefully never win a Cup.

i support him too... im feeling VERY bipolar about this whole thing... im calm and understand the situation then few moments after i'd spit in zach'S face and blow his knee out with a shovel... then im back at being calm and understanding...

Bingo. Exactly the same. I can be levelheaded about him leaving and see positives to not signing him to that deal he got, but it doesnt take the sting away. Its like getting dumped.

I feel especially bad for you. From your comments it seemed like he was your favorite player

STOP FIGHTING.

Let's all be buddies like Zach and Ryan

Haha dudeee. Too soon

Well, Ryan Suter, JP Parise, and Carol Niedermaier can all join a club now.

I think we all feared this would be what happened, and while I'm sure I will be rational about it when it's all said and done, right now I hope the phone rings while he and Suter "celebrate" tonight and something snaps off.

edit... you know, assuming the phone ringing would startle them, leading to... eh... sigh.

Edited by Devil Dan 56

His comments have really rubbed me the wrong way. He made it sound like he and Suter planned this for a while. Did they? Who really knows. But it sure seems like it. If you never planned on staying, just do what most guys do when asked about the situation- speak in generalities and be vague. Zach didn't do that. Everything was "we" and "us" and the infamous "don't worry". Talk about a high-falutin' huckster and hustler.

Edited by MadDog2020

We got outta here with the second best option: No Zach, No Suter with a division rival especially the Pens! Imagine the blow job fest in the media if they both signed there!

True. It could be worse- and that or Philly would've been a LOT worse. But it still sucks.

His comments have really rubbed me the wrong way. He made it sound like he and Suter planned this for a while. Did they? Who really knows. But it sure seems like it. If you never planned on staying, just do what most guys do when asked about the situation- speak in generalities and be vague. Zach didn't do that. Everything was "we" and "us" and the infamous "don't worry". Talk about a high-falutin' huckster and hustler.

Corey Booker approves of this message

partner_08_2.jpg

I feel especially bad for you. From your comments it seemed like he was your favorite player

Gotta be honest he was my fav player BUT because he was a NJ Devils and if i had to choose long-term between Zach and Kovy for my team, i'm picking Kovy every day, and i'm not saying this to make up excuses now or anything i said it all along. Same goes with Toews, Stamkos and a bunch of players that i'd pick before Zach...

Also Henrique impressed me way more and is more fun to watch than Zach was in his rookie season. He could very well end up being my fav player soon but lets not jump the guns here.

also eventhough to me it's Zach's decision im still a bit pissed at Lou to put him in a situation where he was even able to make that decision. And he better not fvcking wait 1 week before free agency to approach Zajac and Henrique (i dont think Lou will still be around by the time Larsson can become unrestricted free agent)

We will never know the true story and if we hear the Devils offered close to the same $$ I am sure the terms were different. Remember Holik Rangers vs Devils. Devils said they offered the same $$ but in reality they did but they back-end the money instead of up front as Rangers did. The Devils will leak stories for damage control.

Just wish the players well when they leave and move on. Remember what they did for us while they were here.

"Real_ESPNLeBrun: Lamoriello says Parise told him that if it wasn't about going home to play in Minnesota, he would have stayed in New Jersey"

So why didn't he sign in Minnesota at 12pm on the 1st? Why drag this sh!t out? This is why im annoyed. It was all bullsh!t all along.

"Real_ESPNLeBrun: Lamoriello says Parise told him that if it wasn't about going home to play in Minnesota, he would have stayed in New Jersey"

So why didn't he sign in Minnesota at 12pm on the 1st? Why drag this sh!t out? This is why im annoyed. It was all bullsh!t all along.

Well, maybe he wasn't at that conclusion at noon on the 1st? Stop being nonsensical.

• Like 1

Because it took some time to reach that decision. Because he really liked playing in New Jersey. If he signed first thing at 12PM, people here would be going 10x more crazy.

Because 'ol Lebron Parise was busy trying to recruit his butt buddy to come with him. fvcking fraud.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.