GDT: Devils @ Avalanche 9:00 PM EST

ThreeCups

That would definitely make it hard to freak out over a hockey game. Not a bad idea at all haha

Never hurts to have a plan.

Some comedian (I forget who, was back in 90s I think) always said the hardest thing to do is to get a stoner to fight. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I was skeptical at first but 7D seems to be doing the trick. Seems to be a) limiting Salvador's ice time, while b) utilizing Gelinas in the most favorable situations without him having to play nervously for fear of making mistakes (and ultimately end up benched). DeBoer was benching guys on offense anyway, so at least now we get to keep the D fresh and maximize our talents.

We'll see how it goes tonight, but I've been slowly moving to the side of thinking this is a good idea.

Edited by DJ Eco

Never hurts to have a plan.

Some comedian (I forget who, was back in 90s I think) always said the hardest thing to do is to get a stoner to fight.

Bill hicks in the early 90's did a bit where he suggested switching weed for alcohol at sporting events and that arguments would basically just be:

"Hey buddy!"

"Hey... What?"

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

(Everyone sits down)

Bill hicks in the early 90's did a bit where he suggested switching weed for alcohol at sporting events and that arguments would basically just be:

"Hey buddy!"

"Hey... What?"

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

(Everyone sits down)

Sounds similar to what I remember, but I think I was baked at the time.