GDT: Devils at Flyers 7:00PM

Jerzey

Great. I'm at a bar watching the game and they turned the channel because people wanted to watch sh!tty Thursday night football against two teams that are not even local. fvck football and their fans who only care about other teams because they are either degenerate gamblers or they have their players on their sh!tty fantasy football teams players that are playing.

Sadly, a lot of local sports fans would rather watch any two NFL teams play each other than watch the Devils.  It is what it is. 

Sadly, a lot of local sports fans would rather watch any two NFL teams play each other than watch the Devils. It is what it is.

The best part is that I asked the bartender to put it back but he said someone asked for it a while ago. I scan the bar and not one person is paying attention to it and the other tv is on the football game too.

Really? Two local teams in hockey get trumped by two piece of sh!t non local teams in football? I hate people.

Edit: I'm also watching the game in what is general flyers country too. The game was being shown on the Comcast flyers channel.

Edited by DevsMan84

The best part is that I asked the bartender to put it back but he said someone asked for it a while ago. I scan the bar and not one person is paying attention to it and the other tv is on the football game too.

Really? Two local teams in hockey get trumped by two piece of sh!t non local teams in football? I hate people.

There's other bars...but if you're staying in that one, you could say "Hey, doesn't really look like anyone's really watching this."

They should show this game in prisons as a punishment.

Good news, we're better than the Flyers.

Bad news, we'll still probably lose in a shootout

Great. I'm at a bar watching the game and they turned the channel because people wanted to watch sh!tty Thursday night football against two teams that are not even local. fvck football and their fans who only care about other teams because they are either degenerate gamblers or they have their players on their sh!tty fantasy football teams players that are playing.

No casual viewer would want to watch this.

There's other bars...but if you're staying in that one, you could say "Hey, doesn't really look like anyone's really watching this."

I did but the bartender claims that there are those who are watching and would complain if they switched it.

Screw it I'm leaving this place and going home.

They should show this game in prisons as a punishment.

Good news, we're better than the Flyers.

Bad news, we'll still probably lose in a shootout

No casual viewer would want to watch this.

And no casual viewer would want to watch two sh!tty football teams either but because Americans have this xenophobic bias against hockey because it "ain't 'merican" football still wins.

Edit: I'm also watching the game in what is general flyers country too. The game was being shown on the Comcast flyers channel.

during game 1 of the flyers series in 2012 I was in Memphis (don't ask) and went to dinner at a Canadian themed sports bar for the intentional purpose of getting a chance to watch the game.

Unfortunately this Canadian themed restaurant looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked for the game to be put on Justine screen... Apparently Memphis doesn't know any sport other than basketball. Blech.

I know he hasn't buried any but Teddy is bringing us a ton of energy right now he needs to keep it up

NO HE SUCKS SEND HIM DOWN -Sincerely generic njdevs.com poster

In all seriousness though he's having another good game but he really need to bury one.

So go to a different bar if they have bad service..... And why if you gamble are you automatically a degenerate. I have $25 on the game tonight to make it interesting, does that make me degenerate? Good luck finding a bar that's going to put hockey on over football.