GDT: Kill Bull. NJ @ Buffalo 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

@TGFireandice: 'Larsson and Josefson had chairs in locker room - not enough stalls -- so it doesn't look like they are playing.' I really don't get why Larsson isn't playing, but whatever I guess.

I would have at least spelled Harrold for a night. But hey, that's why I'm an armchair coach/GM and not PDB, I guess

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick aside...

Miami mikes is having a viewing party that they have been promoting now for months. Also they are having a wrestlemania party today as well. If you had once guess which one do you think will most likely be treated as an afterthought tonight?

To any devils generals out there, please stop having viewing parties there.

Nice pete deboer put josefson and Larsson in ! love the fact that he tell himself i got to find something

@TGFireandice: Changes for Devs tonight; Larsson, Volchenkov in, Tallinder, Harrold out. Kostopoulos and Josefson in, Ponikarovsky, D'Agostini out.

@TGFireandice: Changes for Devs tonight; Larsson, Volchenkov in, Tallinder, Harrold out. Kostopoulos and Josefson in, Ponikarovsky, D'Agostini out.

I actually thought you were busting chops with this post until I pulled up Twitter...well at least Pete isn't going down meekly.

I actually thought you were busting chops with this post until I pulled up Twitter...well at least Pete isn't going down meekly.

I'm glad he's at least trying to leave no stone unturned anyway lol.

Just a quick aside...

Miami mikes is having a viewing party that they have been promoting now for months. Also they are having a wrestlemania party today as well. If you had once guess which one do you think will most likely be treated as an afterthought tonight?

To any devils generals out there, please stop having viewing parties there.

This would be the case at virtually any bar that was carrying both.    Reminds me of the time they booked into the NCAA Regional in downtown Newark.

This would be the case at virtually any bar that was carrying both. Reminds me of the time they booked into the NCAA Regional in downtown Newark.

Then just have the viewing party another night.

Mike is something else. He is the only one who would schedule devils and rangers viewing parties at the same time at his place when they aren't even playing each other.

While Larsson in is definitely a good move, I don't know how I feel about sitting D'Agostini. He's been pretty good these past few games, gaining the zone with his speedy skating and making good plays.

While Larsson in is definitely a good move, I don't know how I feel about sitting D'Agostini. He's been pretty good these past few games, gaining the zone with his speedy skating and making good plays.

He is ok but he hasnt been good for the last 2 games and hes nursing a few bumps from the Boston game. Ponikarovsky is playing uninspired hockey so I am happy he is sitting.

I've been pretty unimpressed with Ponikarovsky lately and it's looking less and less like he'll be resigned.  D'Agostini I really don't have a forceful opinion yet.  To me, he's more of a 4th line guy based on what I have seen.  I'd play Carter, Bernier, D'Agostini as a 4th line with Carter and center and just get rid of Gionta.

Either way, there's no excuse for the Devils to not win tonight against a Sabres team that's pretty much an 1/2 of an AHL roster.  If they lose, it's pretty much over for us the rest of the way no matter what happens.