Avery wont be back with Rangers

DevRickus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe we have 5 people who want him to go to the Islanders. We would still end up playing them the same amount of times, I just want him the hell out of the division if not out of the conference so we can just forget about him.

I would just like to see him go to the Isles so I can watch all my Ranger fan friends talk about how much they hated him and I can watch all my Isles fan friends (who complain about him as much as we do) suddenly treat him as God's gift.

Other than that, I'd wish him to go to the European leagues.

Wow July 1st is approaching fast! Im actually pretty excited about us testing the UFA market with all our cap space.

..as for sean avery; who cares haha.. hes an a$$hole, i rather him out of this whole entire conference, actually make that entire league.. Go home Sean, nobody likes you!

I can't believe we have 5 people who want him to go to the Islanders. We would still end up playing them the same amount of times, I just want him the hell out of the division if not out of the conference so we can just forget about him.
..as for sean avery; who cares haha.. hes an a$$hole, i rather him out of this whole entire conference, actually make that entire league.. Go home Sean, nobody likes you!

Couldn't agree more with you guys. Get him the hell away from the Atlantic, the Eastern Conference, and even the NHL if possible.

Couldn't agree more with you guys. Get him the hell away from the Atlantic, the Eastern Conference, and even the NHL if possible.

I think a desperate team will pick him up.. Isles maybe, who have been the 'big' rumor of signing him.. Or any other team that is seriously criticized for lacking a 'pest', but i really couldn't name a team right now besides the Isles.

We already have one in Clarkson, who has the potential to be better offensively than Avery, and maybe even more CLEANER. I would laugh if we somehow picked up Avery, but thats 99.99% NOT going to happen since Brodeur would probably go on strike.. and nobody would want him here.. we are not a desperate team

Yet another team that appears to be fed up with Avery's idiotic behaviour. Bye!

I wish that were the case. This is nothing more than the Rags tiering their priorities. He'll end up back in NY.

SHA NA NA NAAAA, SHA NA NA NAAAA, HEY HEY HEY GOOOOD BYE! That's one turd you wish you could flush more than once!

Now on a side note, do you guys think Lou will put the shoe on the other foot and take a few guys off the Rags roster?

What i'm thinking is that, BOTH Roszival and Mara(NJ Native) are considered top 4 d-men who are big and mobile with big shots and can play the point on a PP. There lack of physical play and d zone coverage issues can be fixed by Larry and seeing as they're being cast off by the Rags (Roszival for sure) pay back 7 times a year with the ability to still be close to home sounds good to me!

Even though i hate the Rags, it's my brothers team, i truely wouldn't mind both of those guys and they could be considered your typical Lou, second tier, good value top 4 d-men ufa signings.

Thoughts?

DEVILS FAN FOR LIFE, DEATH TO LEAF....... AND RAGS NATION!

:gd:

Even though i hate the Rags, it's my brothers team, i truely wouldn't mind both of those guys and they could be considered your typical Lou, second tier, good value top 4 d-men ufa signings.

Swiping Rangers re-treads didn't work out so hot last year. I mean, yeah, we got Weekes but we didn't do much with him. And Rachunek was obviously a bust. Personally, I don't think I'd be adverse to Mara, but I'm not a fan of Roszival.

What i'm thinking is that, BOTH Roszival and Mara(NJ Native) are considered top 4 d-men who are big and mobile with big shots and can play the point on a PP.

Isn't he the fvcking pvssy Mike Rupp once referred to? :giggle:

Edited by Revan

Personally, I don't think I'd be adverse to Mara, but I'm not a fan of Roszival.

I'm the other way around ... I think Roszival is solid but don't really want Mara. Then again, I thought Rachunek was solid as a Ranger too, so what the hell do I know?

They both suck. I don't want either of them.

Well said.

I'll take Hainsey.

Rosival offered then Rangers a contract, 5 mil a year and they turned it down. I wouldnt pay 5 mil for him. Hainsey, Liles, Redden, Campell and a few others are players worth the money.

LOL at Rozsival. Hopefully we don't sign him in an effort to bring Team Jagr over.

Roszival is so god awful if Lou signs another Ranger Reject Defenseman ill flip my lid

He's okay, but he's nothing special. He's probably better than the guys like Hainsey that everyone goes head over heels for. But he already makes alot of money and he's going to be a ripoff.

I've always liked Mara, even when he was with Phoenix I thought he was a solid D man. I think he would be a good fit for the Devils but to be honest if the Devils dont get some scoring up front, things will not change. D was not the problem last year.

I would only want Rosival for his offensive skills b/c he can work as a great pointmen to our PP.. other than that.. who cares. Redden is a better option who had a ton more assists and still finished with the same amount of pts. as Rozsival.. and he blows Rozsival away in defense.