I'm new here. ^_^

Hey there people! I'm a Ranger fan, let's get that out in the open but before you skin me alive you should also know I'm a Devils season ticket holder. I just love hockey. I play it, I caoch it, I watch it and I trainer it lol. My boyfriend (you know him as Jbech) is a huge Devils fan so I have a lot of respect for the team and love for the boys...esspecially Sergei. Ok yes I'm the pervert who found the shirtless Albany River Rats pictures I hear still get talked about. I'm a huge old time hockey fan, my favorite players are Gordie Howe (of corse) Ted Lyndsey, Joe Hall, Lyn Patrick, Terry Sawchuck, Andy Bathgate and to a lesser extent Bobby Orr and a whole lot more. My current favorites are Sergei Brylin, Brian Leatch, Marty Brodeur (0o0o0o0o0o) and Fedor Tyutin among others. Like I said, I just love hockey...except the Islanders...fcuk em. At least we all have that Eh? Talk to me about anything, the 1919 cup that never was the or if you just wanna tell me my team suck fine (most of us knew that), If you were a Ranger fan and you actually watched hokey before this season there really wasn't anyway to defend yourself. My homeslice RD made me join, we all have season tickets and we like to trash Applebees after the games. If your a hockey chick like myself feel free to talk to me about Marty...I always have time for Marty. :giggle:

this will probably describe me best :dance: do peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! you are comming tuesday! Both of you...we are trouble...but not here only together after a badly made appletini...who the hell made that anyway!? :argh: <---me on saturday...thank you Kevin Weekes.

Edited by gordienumber9

Before you are welcome here i need to know your thoughts on 1 Jeff Freisen....

Jeff Freisen you say? Well, I think its' a shame he wsa traded because he's good for this new NHL and I think he'd being doing better with the Devils. I was kind of surprised to see how little he'd done over there. I miss watching him play and I was thinking about going to the game on Thursday.

Washington is like Pittsburgh, they have it all...but what do they do with it?

Edited by gordienumber9

Before you are welcome here i need to know your thoughts on 1 Jeff Freisen....

:rofl:

Jeff Freisen you say? Well, I think its' a shame he wsa traded because he's good for this new NHL and I think he'd being doing better with the Devils. I was kind of surprised to see how little he'd done over there. I miss watching him play and I was thinking about going to the game on Thursday.

Washington is like Pittsburgh, they have it all...but what do they do with it?

:rofl::rofl:

well to each his own i know he wasn't the best but i like to have faith in certain players for whatever my reasons may be...case in point...i hate san jose...no reason i just do but then again i don't expect anyone to side with the ranger fan...what i mean by washington and pittsburgh they're paper teams...they look damn good on paper don't they?

thanks guys! ^_^ <--- that's supposed to be a like happy smile thing, i guess it's like "pleased" or "content" whatever i dunno my friend does it and she's into anime...i just think it's cute. i'm a huge marty fan, he's great between the pipes and and he's pretty damn good looking. :boogie: so feel free to chat me up and ask about my archeive of shirtless players hahaha right RD ;) or i can talk seriously about hockey too lol