GDT: 4/26/12, Game 7 EC Quarterfinals NJ @ FLA

NJCroMag

stop blaming the coach, refs, parise, kovalchuk or the usual targets. for the 1000th time its the defense(and to a lesser extent team speed and faceoffs). it has been and will always be until this team improves on defense they arent going anywhere or scaring anyone.

Between here and HF the level of sh!t directed at our team is staggering. I mean come on! you didn't expect the Panthers to lie down and GIVE us game 7! They're being helped by the highly questionable calls the refs are doling out, having to seemingly be "fair" to both sides. Panthers go-to play is fall on marty when he goes down and get someone to shoot on an open net. that was how they scored the last goal and that's how they tried ever since they got their first goal. The crap about Kovy? whatever! The talk about "Zach has no heart, go somewhere else"? seriously? WTF. just because a guy on the top line doesn't score, it's bombs away with the criticism. I mean holy fvcking sh!t.

I apologize if I am being overly negative. I hate being this way but I just get so frustrated because I love the Devils so much, its hard to watch this happen year after year. Its in my blood to watch even when it just makes me more angry and depressed. Unfortunately, I accidentally knocked my open bottle of Celexa into the sink and lost all of it last week, so being without that, and withdrawing is leaving me extra anxious/angry right now.

Frustrated is one thing. I am talking about the folks who are so sure we are going to lose, bitch and moan then have fits. It is more those who are psychic and know the outcome. If I knew the game was definitely going to end in a loss, I would find better things to do with my time. Know where I am coming from?

Sorry about your meds. Sucks when that happens. :(

I'm not going to apologize for being negative, sorry. When this team gives me a reason to be positive, I'll be positive. I was positive in 2003 when almost nobody else was cause at least that team had ****ing heart. All this core has done is choke and gag for five years. GET THIS ****ING PP GOAL and the lynch mob will go away.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm not going to apologize for being negative, sorry. When this team gives me a reason to be positive, I'll be positive. I was positive in 2003 when almost nobody else was cause at least that team had ****ing heart. All this core has done is choke and gag for five years. GET THIS ****ING PP GOAL and the lynch mob will go away.

AGREED