Playoff GIFs & Photoshops

thelastonealive

It's because Nickelback is playing at the NHL Awards this summer. Maybe it's just not his style of music. I mean, I've heard the name "The Ramones" before and some of their popular songs, but it doesn't really appeal to me. I didn't realize that's where the picture was from originally.

I love that Ramones movie with Bill Murray's woman from Stripes. Rock and Roll High School???

(p.s. born in 1982)

Edited by David Puddy

PJ Soles as Riff Randall

Rock-n-roll high school... one of my mother's favorites.

The Ramones was the first band I saw live. I ended up seeing them often. They always played small clubs but it was always all-age accessible - I guess that had smoethign to do with it. And my mother would let me go (thank you Rock-n-Roll High School :giggle: ) I watched a documentary on them - fascinating guys. Really real in a really insane way -- or really insane in a very real way.

Edited by Pepperkorn

He's from Minnesota. Maybe culture gets to the Minnesotan outback slowly. Or maybe we're over-aware of the Ramones because they were an NYC band and are less known elsewhere, though I feel like that's unlikely.

People don't know they're listening to the Ramones when they hear them I suspect. "Hey Ho Let's Go! Hey Ho Let's Go!" Thats what happens when anti-social dudes forma a band. I have no idea why but it feels like they were respectful of everyone's personal space. It was music for the sake of the music = they just gave you this backdrop to do with what you would. Underrated ... by design.

I moved from St Paul to Huntington LI... it was weird I didn't understand what people were saying! I can't imagine that now - not understanding a Long Island accent. I had no clue though. "dooo-awg?" Do you mean dog?" I had no idea that the plant Bleed Heart was called bleeding heart I thought it was bleeding hots...

Can someone with good photoshop/graphic design skills make a sweet BEAT LA image with a Devils logo, or somehow pertaining to the Devils? I searched all over the net for one with a Devils logo and it's all Celtics and teams that play the Lakers and Dodgers mostly lol.

Can someone with good photoshop/graphic design skills make a sweet BEAT LA image with a Devils logo, or somehow pertaining to the Devils? I searched all over the net for one with a Devils logo and it's all Celtics and teams that play the Lakers and Dodgers mostly lol.

Came up with this quickly, made it my new FB profile pic.

2d7bjm9.png

He's 28 haha. My guess is he was sheltered as a kid and probably only listens to garbage like Nickelback. A lot of hockey players seem to like Nickelback...

Zach Parise apparently likes Drowning Pool a lot according to a radio interview he did with Sherry Ross earlier in the season

EdgeBethPhoenixDevils.jpg

For anyone that follows WWE that's former WWE superstar Edge and current WWE diva Beth Phoenix repping the red and black.

thats an awesome picture. i wonder if they really are fans or were they there to create a buzz for the WWE PPV No Way Out coming to the IZOD Center on June 17th

Zach Parise apparently likes Drowning Pool a lot according to a radio interview he did with Sherry Ross earlier in the season

thats an awesome picture. i wonder if they really are fans or were they there to create a buzz for the WWE PPV No Way Out coming to the IZOD Center on June 17th

I'm not sure about Beth but I know for sure that Edge is a fan. There is also another pic of him wearing a Devils jersey as well.

Edited by TheMazz

Edge is a huge Devils fan, he's stated it numerous times over the years, he also has been retired for over a year now because he had to retire due to health issues. The doctors told him that his neck was in such bad shape that if he kept wrestling that there was going to be a good chance that he would end up paralyzed. So I know for a fact that he was at the game simply because he loves the Devils. He isn't even on any of the current WWE programs right now. Also Beth was just there because her and Edge are dating.

Edge is a huge Devils fan, he's stated it numerous times over the years, he also has been retired for over a year now because he had to retire due to health issues. The doctors told him that his neck was in such bad shape that if he kept wrestling that there was going to be a good chance that he would end up paralyzed. So I know for a fact that he was at the game simply because he loves the Devils. He isn't even on any of the current WWE programs right now. Also Beth was just there because her and Edge are dating.

Would of loved to seen this

edgekopitar.jpg

EdgeBethPhoenixDevils.jpg

For anyone that follows WWE that's former WWE superstar Edge and current WWE diva Beth Phoenix repping the red and black.

The Glamazon actually looks kinda cute (gulp!) in this pic.

When my kids have wrestling on the tube at home, I've been known to look up from the newspaper and go, "Okay, which dude is this?"

And my kids are like, "That's a girl, dad!"

(Ack!)

My band opened a few shows (unpaid) for The Ramones in the late 70's at a place called the Left Bank in Westchester, NY. Johnny was a HUGE Yankees fan and one of the guys in my band sold beer at the Stadium and got to know him. They were good guys and a great time to see live :) I think I saw them about 200 times

but lots of Flyer fans are rooting for the Devils thanks to Richards and Carter.

ALL the Flyers fans I know are rooting for the Kings because of Richards and Carter

Edited by jim777

My attempt.....

2zokner.png

The Glamazon actually looks kinda cute (gulp!) in this pic.

When my kids have wrestling on the tube at home, I've been known to look up from the newspaper and go, "Okay, which dude is this?"

And my kids are like, "That's a girl, dad!"

(Ack!)

She can be hot when she wants to:

2duzbyh.jpg

More Edge

145467643.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.