i'm new

bruins4777

yeah i'm new on the board. um i'm a bruins fan obviously. but i like the panthers, thrashers a good deal as well. i like some other teams including the flyers, nux, blue jackets, preds, and coyotes. but mostly bruins, thrashers, and panthers. i guess my favorite players are kovalchuk, thornton, luongo, bouwmeester, vokoun, and lehtonen.

umm. i'm a marxist/leftist. i'm very politically focused. i can go into that more. but i'm not a democrat or republican or independent. i'll just say that now.

i listen to mostly rock but a little rap here and there. i'm a huge pearl jam, pink floyd, the who, the clash, bob dylan, and neil young fan. i like counting crows, red hot chili peppers, public enemy, and various other bands soooo yeah. um i'm friends with devilsfan26. and thats all. :D

Its kinds funny u are on here since with your wide range of fav teams and players not a devil to be mentioned :)

But welcome anyhow.. im sure some people will love what u have to add to politics... not me cause i dont post there :)

Its kinds funny u are on here since with your wide range of fav teams and players not a devil to be mentioned :)

But welcome anyhow.. im sure some people will love what u have to add to politics... not me cause i dont post there :)

alrighty. well i'm a huge brodeur and martin fan i like niedermayer and stevens as well.

but in general i don't like the devils cause well...i'm a philly fan to an extent :D

come on. you're posting here, you *have* to be smarter than a flyers fan..

here, have some kool aid.

come on. you're posting here, you *have* to be smarter than a flyers fan..

here, have some kool aid.

:lol::lol::lol: i use to be a bigger flyers fan. back when they had cechmanek. but i don't like them as much. i guess the only reason i'm still a flyers fan at all is cause i live kinda near philly. and i get all of their games.

i live kinda near philly.

What a horror.

philly is actually an awsome city....just the sports kinda suck.

Yeah thats why the Flyers made it to the conference finals, the eagles made it to the NFC championship, the phantoms always do well. I dont follow the phillies and 76ers that much but the sports do not suck in Philly, and no im not from philly or live in philly.

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE

Yeah thats why the Flyers made it to the conference finals, the eagles made it to the NFC championship, the phantoms always do well. I dont follow the phillies and 76ers that much but the sports do not suck in Philly, and no im not from philly or live in philly.

Sure, the Flyers and Eagles made it to the conference finals but they didn't win did they? The Eagles have never won a super bowl, the Flyers haven't won since '75. There's no point in even mentioning the Phantoms because despite you being a fan of them, most people in Philly and around the country don't care or even know about the Phantoms. And also, you saying them "always" being good is quite decieving since yes, they are good every year but they've only been around for 8 years. The 76ers are the last Philly team to win a championship and that was in 1983. The Phillies last won in '80 and since then, they have been disappointing.

Just because they havent won in a long time doesnt means that their sports suck. Almost(that doesnt mean every year) their teams are pretty good. The buildings are usually always sold out. And dont forget they sold out every game for arena football. They are def. a great sports town.

Yes, they all usually perform well during the season except the Phillies but if the teams don't win when it really counts in the post-season, what's it worth? And yes they do have good fan bases but that wasn't the original issue.

umm. i'm a marxist/leftist. i'm very politically focused. i can go into that more. but i'm not a democrat or republican or independent. i'll just say that now.

Someone more to the left than I? What's the matter? DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY?!?! :P

But welcome to the board! Where's brodeurfanatic when we need someone converted?!? We can give lessons on being a Devils fan.

Lesson #1: Repeat 100 times over - 'Offense wins games. Defence wins championships."

distance is NO excuse !!!! B )

Sometimes sometimes :P

Anyway... Welcome to the Board

Repeat after me : I will be a Huge Devs Fan after one year on this board

(if not.. you will be at least mmeeeentaaal)

have you ever try to put you a cucumber in the ear ?

Apparently I'm new too.

Yes, go figure.

Hm... Maybe I should be starting a new thread.

Anyhow.

Interesting emoticon things. Very amusing.

My favourite team is the Ottawa Senators, second is New Jersey Devils. Wonder how that works? Don't bother, I don't get it either. Oh well, we'll beat you guys one day.

I also like the Avs, Canadiens, and Phoenix. (Nedved signing!!! Oleg Saprykin! Denis Gauthier!)

And Bruins, Sabres, Flyers, actually I like every team. Except for the Leafs, and well Detroit, and Vancouver.

I'm left wing too, not extreme though.

I listen to all music, but I like rock. Classical is cool too, especially Mozart, very happy music. Chopin's a little crazy.

Martin Brodeur is my favourite goalie, possibly of all time (Vladi Tretiak, and Ken Dryden can be squeezed in somewhere too), Scott Niedermayer is my favourite defenseman, and Paul Martin is my favourite rookie. I like everyone on the devils.

Oh. Bruins introduced me to this forum.

Just because they havent won in a long time doesnt means that their sports suck. Almost(that doesnt mean every year) their teams are pretty good. The buildings are usually always sold out. And dont forget they sold out every game for arena football. They are def. a great sports town.

I agree people in Philly support there teams. To bad they are so rude to people. Welcome to the board thow.

Edited by Max

Welcome, both of you!