GDT: NJ Devils @ Philly Flyers

Colin226

:burn::gd::burn:

Happy New Year to all who like me will ride this sinking ship all the way till season's end!!!!!

Lets hope for some confidence building today, get the first goal, then try not to let it slip

away. Hedberg starting for 3rd consecutive game, Brodeur must truley still be in the gift giving

mood letting the "MOOSE" start.

Thamk for the last 8 seasons Jaime, and thanks for the 2.5mil in available cap space! Good luck in

Dallas!

:burn::burn::gd::burn::burn:

I have said it before and they have still lost in the end of the game but so far the Devils are looking good. Im happy with the play 5 min in.

Atleast here, the boards wont fvck Moose over like they seem to do at The Rock. :rolleyes:

Edited by Quinn01

Chico just said that JL said he wont play the young guys until the prove they have the work ethic as some of the older guys. How has Tedenby not proven that? :rolleyes:

Yeah I heard that too. How has Tedenby not earned ice time over some of the older guys, I just don't understand. ..:noclue:

Clarkson is looking good also, taking shots.

I do think that he has potential to be a decent player. He just needs to work on his shot and skating skills. Hes got decent hands and hes a quick skater.

Im glad to see A-Train putting people down on their butts. He needs to do that more often.

Edited by Quinn01

That wasnt such a bad call. He was trying to stick lift. Hes unhappy about that, shaking his head in the box.

I dont know, I wont give him sh!t for that. He was trying to do something productive and it didnt work in his favor.

fvck, nevermind its a double minor.

Edited by Quinn01

The group of forwards that Lemaire plays and the combos just are pitiful. I'm already getting sick of Lemaire again.

He needs to be teaching, not playing God with the scratches.

Tedenby needs to be playing. The bright spot is Clarkson has improved his play slightly.

Hedberg sucks.

The whole team does. They look lifeless. And I have tickets to tomorrow's TB game. Sigh.

The forwards look absolutely terrible. We're getting no playmaking, no cohesion. The quality is just so poor. I know the defensive play has been bad, but the forwards are absolutely playing lackluster and you can't just blame it all on a lack of a PMD.