Game Deals -The 2013 Tix Deals thread--

Devils Pride 26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont know where to post this, but this is a link to get devils tickets for the yankee stadium game.  Its from a rangers site...so it comes with a rangers pack of a hat and scarf but those can easily be sold on ebay.  the password is NYRFAN 

http://click.email1.msg.com/?qs=d5c5384cbbba3c5a453029a5bb3035a0e26d59477552e6fa6844278450473a7a50ccd4fbc0b266df

This ends tonight at 6pm

I dont know where to post this, but this is a link to get devils tickets for the yankee stadium game.  Its from a rangers site...so it comes with a rangers pack of a hat and scarf but those can easily be sold on ebay.  the password is NYRFAN 

http://click.email1.msg.com/?qs=d5c5384cbbba3c5a453029a5bb3035a0e26d59477552e6fa6844278450473a7a50ccd4fbc0b266df

This ends tonight at 6pm

That promo code doesn't seem to work.

That promo code doesn't seem to work.

Worked for me.  I got 3 tickets at $149 each which is still better than stubhub.

Unfortuantely for the 3 tickets tickemaster charged me a $10 shipping fee and a $102 order processing fee.  Apparently the Rangers scarves and hats are not really free as that is the reason TM is giving me for the high fee.  Oh well at least it will come in handy when I burn them at the stadium to help keep me warm

Worked for me.  I got 3 tickets at $149 each which is still better than stubhub.

Unfortuantely for the 3 tickets tickemaster charged me a $10 shipping fee and a $102 order processing fee.  Apparently the Rangers scarves and hats are not really free as that is the reason TM is giving me for the high fee.  Oh well at least it will come in handy when I burn them at the stadium to help keep me warm

$102 order processing fee? Jesus Fckin Christ.  These kinds of fees shouldn't be legal. Outrageous.

• 2 weeks later...

For this Friday's game (11/15/13), for the food drive if you bring 5 or more cans/items to donate, in addition to a raffle ticket for Devils memoribilia drawing you also get a voucher for 4 tickets to an upcoming game.

Not sure of the dates but probably a mid-week, sh!tty team game most likely.  For the HFC fundraiser last month, I got a voucher for 2 tickets to the Winnipeg game for donating at least $10 (not including the misery pucks).  I submitted my voucher the first day and got lower level tickets.

For this Friday's game (11/15/13), for the food drive if you bring 5 or more cans/items to donate, in addition to a raffle ticket for Devils memoribilia drawing you also get a voucher for 4 tickets to an upcoming game.

Not sure of the dates but probably a mid-week, sh!tty team game most likely.  For the HFC fundraiser last month, I got a voucher for 2 tickets to the Winnipeg game for donating at least $10 (not including the misery pucks).  I submitted my voucher the first day and got lower level tickets.

I'd be interested in four free tickets to an upcoming game. Is that in writing anywhere?

Edit: Nevermind, I just checked my emails and saw that the Devils sent out an email last Friday mentioning that deal.

Also, if you bring a gently used coat to the Devils' Nov. 30 game versus the Sabres, you can get a voucher for four tix to an upcoming game.

I wonder, where/when do you go to submit the vouchers?

Edited by 95Crash

I'd be interested in four free tickets to an upcoming game. Is that in writing anywhere?

Edit: Nevermind, I just checked my emails and saw that the Devils sent out an email last Friday mentioning that deal.

Also, if you bring a gently used coat to the Devils' Nov. 30 game versus the Sabres, you can get a voucher for four tix to an upcoming game.

I wonder, where/when do you go to submit the vouchers?

The vouchers have a link where they have a list of games the voucher is good for and you can click on the link to go to the game on ticketmaster. Once there you enter the promo code printed on the voucher (each voucher has a unique code) and it will bring up the tickets.

Did it for the HFC voucher the first day they were allowed to be redeemed and got lower level tickets.

• 3 weeks later...

Without reading through this entire thread, can anyone suggest the least expensive place to get tickets to Yankee Stadium debs/Rags game? Is it through ticket master only?

Without reading through this entire thread, can anyone suggest the least expensive place to get tickets to Yankee Stadium debs/Rags game? Is it through ticket master only?

TM may or may not be sold out but other than there cheapest you can find is perhaps a STH you know is willing to sell you some extras he or she has at a reasonable price lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Devils have already sent an email out a couple weeks back they are not doing any ticket deals like they did under vanderbeek.

So in other words don't count on any.

Have the devils done away with the youth hockey ticket offers as well? They had a few games last season with $15-$25 group tickets, havent seen any this year

Have the devils done away with the youth hockey ticket offers as well? They had a few games last season with $15-$25 group tickets, havent seen any this year

Pretty much. The only group things I have gotten are state workers and blood drive ones. Thing is the discount is so paltry per ticket (usually $1-6 off face value) that I don't bother even posting them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.