New Devils Merchandise at Modells.com

BlizzardCyclone

Some new shirts popping up at Modells.com for the Devils. Also, does anyone have the retro t-shirt jerseys that I heard they supposedly sold at the Devils Den? Any pics of these? Heard the available players were stevens, daneyko and resch. Let me know thanks!

All devils merchandise can be found here via modells.com

p4529912dt.jpg

p5190527dt.jpg

p7329790dt.jpg

p7324337dt.jpg

p7263507dt.jpg

p6528797dt.jpg

p6625129dt.jpg

p6528276dt.jpg

And the best for Last lol

p6528852dt.jpg

Yes this is a real shirt lol

Im wondering if there are any St Patty's caps out there...

I didn't see any in stores this year (or last year for that matter.) I have my St. Patty's sweatshirt for this season already. I got it on CBSSportsStore.com with a coupon for 15% off. :) This is the one I have, it's extremely comfy....

p7121834dt.jpg

I didn't see any in stores this year (or last year for that matter.) I have my St. Patty's sweatshirt for this season already. I got it on CBSSportsStore.com with a coupon for 15% off. :) This is the one I have, it's extremely comfy....

p7121834dt.jpg

wow that's mighty nice.... I want a cap : (

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3960397&cp=3998725&clickid=body_bestsell_img

I'm extremely disappointed in the NHL's options for St. Patty's stuff for the Devils this year. There's some really cool designs and products for other teams, but not much for us.

I really like the "It's Better in Newark" as a jab to NEW YORK.

I have my Langey shirt from last year. But I'm ordering a jersey (green and red) for the game - #23 DRIVER.

I really like the "It's Better in Newark" as a jab to NEW YORK.

I have my Langey shirt from last year. But I'm ordering a jersey (green and red) for the game - #23 DRIVER.

I feel like its more of a jab to East Rutherford/the NJSEA

man, i went to modell's on market st. in newark today, all souped up to get my jersey. first I parked almost under the prudential center on one of those side streets....I go in and not only do they not have the throwbacks, they have a grand total ONE jersey one the rack and a bunch of t-shirts and junior jerseys. Wow. So I go back to my car and I got a $104 ticket for parking in a handicapped parking space which wasn't marked!!! Supposedly there was a sign at the beginning of the street. son of a b.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.