Should I post Travis needs to ride the bench?

LucifersDog

I think there's plenty of conviction in the post.  I kinda read it as a sarcastic jab at Travis

"Should I even bother posting this since it's so obvious?"

At least...that's how...I'm gonna go ahead and think of it..anything to get him out of this slump

Edited by Devilsfan118

zajac is playing fine.. he does a lot that stats wont show.. just like how kovy was sh!tty a week ago. to me this team... is just that.. a team i am done singling guys out.. they all seem to get it going when they need to.. except for jj.. jj is on my sh!tlist 

What are you talking about? You don't single guys out, but you single out our 21 year old center who's yet to really play a full season, but manages just fine on the 1st PK and plays quite well defensively, while showing flashes of great intelligence on offense, i.e. Gionta's goal against the caps where JJ squeezed by two guys and passed it off before being toppled.

EDIT: Forgot he's 21, not 20. Oops.

Edited by ATLL765

What are you talking about? You don't single guys out, but you single out our 21 year old center who's yet to really play a full season, but manages just fine on the 1st PK and plays quite well defensively, while showing flashes of great intelligence on offense, i.e. Gionta's goal against the caps where JJ squeezed by two guys and passed it off before being toppled.

i'm sorry. I just don't think he is good. i understand he had injuries and hasn't played a full season. but i just have a hard time believing that he will be a good player *here.. could be because he is on the 4th line? I am definitely jumping the gun, but he just seems too soft and doesn't look comfortable out there. Good thing i am not a gm.

Edited by pumpkin cutter

Did Kovie get a + on that goal because his penalty expired as the puck was entering the net?

Did Kovie get a + on that goal because his penalty expired as the puck was entering the net?

I would think so, lol.

And I think LD needs to make one of these threads every game now. Maybe he just needs to put the rest of the team on notice and then we'll be Cupbound in no time, lol.