2012 Fantasy Football Smack Talk

aylbert

1st place, a 5 game win streak, and most of my bye weeks are done!!

If past history of #1 seeds is any indication, you're right where we want you. :)

2-5... and I still like my starting team (No Foster highlights my lack of RB)... they just don't like me.

Almost everyone's still in this thing. Masked is starting to build a huge hole...3 games back with 6 weeks to play, but aside from that the 6 seed is 4-3, so all the 3-4's are 1 week away.

Is it too soon to declare my keeper?

Matt Ryan? It would only be your fourth straight season with the guy lol, at least he finally justified it this year.

I should talk, I knew I shouldn't have taken Romo three straight years, but the only other guy left I sorta liked was Big Ben and I was worried about his supposed rotator cuff issue, among other things. If I had waited on the rookie wonders, I would have been ninjaed by Clown and CRASHER anyway.

My only real 'risk' of the draft was trading up for AP, I hit the jackpot on that one. I guess I should roll the dice more next year lol. Then again, I wanted to OCD and take Stafford after the big three QB's all shot off the board, thank god I talked myself out of that one. Even if Fat Andy is using McCoy less and Turnover Vick more :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well you get 10 points for your defense giving up 0 points.

it's 5 points in my money league...that Arizona FG helped me win another ugly week 70-67....I can't thank Arizona enough!!! :wub:

6-2 in the league that counts!!!!

Yes you are Al... Yes you are.

Just realized I never put Foster back in. That's a winning strategy... Bench your best player for a change of pace, struggling 2nd string RB from a sh!tty team :)

Wait, no it's not.

It's a winning strategy when Doug Martin can win games by himself :argh: Jesus Christ, I can't ever remember a RB putting up a 50-spot in fantasy :blink:

Now I can't complain about some fool in my dynasty league giving away Rodgers for Flacco and Martin to a team in my division.

It's a winning strategy when Doug Martin can win games by himself :argh: Jesus Christ, I can't ever remember a RB putting up a 50-spot in fantasy :blink:

Now I can't complain about some fool in my dynasty league giving away Rodgers for Flacco and Martin to a team in my division.

I'm pretty sure Martin played QB this week. 272 yards APY, 4 tds... Not too shabby

AP had a pretty good day as well for you

Game 1 of the Vick resurrection starts tomorrow. I hope I don't jinx him, but I think he is going to rip it up after the bye week.

I really hope so as a Birds fan... Who needs a win most importantly... Preferably with McCoy only meeting his yahoo projection, not exceeding... Giving me a .23 win. I'd rather a Birds win, but winning both would be great

I'm pretty sure Martin played QB this week. 272 yards APY, 4 tds... Not too shabby

AP had a pretty good day as well for you

AP and the Boys D at least gave me a chance tonight. Not a great chance though since Fat Andy coaches like he has Vick on his fantasy team and plays against McCoy every week :P

Huge fantasy week to either make the the playoff race tight, or distant...

Half the league is involved in 5-4 vs 4-5 matchups:

#4 New Jersey Swamps (980.88, 5-4) vs #10 VALUE = REPEAT (776.60, 4-5)

#6 Big Blue (782.24, 5-4) vs #9 MantaRays (800.62, 4-5)

#5 Long Island Iced Z (941.22, 5-4) vs #7 Sworn Defenders (911.30, 4-5)

If all the 4-5 teams win... and #8 Waiver Wire Wining (4-5, 822.24) is not spoiled by #12 Masked Marauders (803.02, 1-8)... we'd be looking at 7 5-5 teams. That's some parity.

And up top a battle for a bye:

#1 Dynamo Nation (1009.74, 7-2) vs #3 Wack MC's (873.06, 6-3)

Edited by aylbert