NFL Week 2

CRASHER

I can't say I like that. I don't want to overreact to two weeks of football, but if the number-bloating continues, it will be sad for those who didn't get to see guys like Joe Montana look at his stats and say, "Was he really that good?"

I don't either, but the old staples....3000 yards and 30 TDs that were "good years".....right out the window anyway, and they were before this season...now you're an average QB if you throw 3000 and have mid 20-s in TDs, people that go back and look at stats alone gotta factor in not only the era, but the style of rules back then and also, a guy who was 6'2'' and 275 was an OT then...now he's barely a fullback, or holy hell an OLB :blink:

If offense is crazy this year, maybe we should give some praise to the teams who have been excellent defensively.... like Crasher's favorite... the Houston TEXANS!! :D

Give the Houston Texans 17 weeks and they will FIND a way to wrinkle, fold and FAIL.....Jacksonville changed QBs...maybe they will be my light to cash in on the annual Texcian collapse :P

I got about 2/3rds the way through and I feel I'm rushing it....and I won't put out crap when I can write it out PROPERLY tonight....so sorry...it's gotta wait till AFTER the Devils game with a bit of a re-write to it......