Official NFL FACT or FICTION Thread

Cracker5

Fiction.... it's absolutely the one spot with the most depth on the Cowboys, and while I liked J-Ferg alot (Have a game worn jersey of his), Tank will do jussssst fine.

FoF?

Without Jason Witten, the Cowboys would have won less than 10 games.

Fact. I can't base this on anything other than a gut feeling, but I can't see the Dolphins using a first-overall pick on a DT, and we all know they don't need a HB. They'll trade it, at the right price, but (like i said before), not to the Cowboys.

FoF?

Staying with Witten, Jason Witten will be remembered, when he retires, as one of the top 5 Tight Ends to ever play the game.

Fiction. They very might draft a strong could-be star in the draft, but losing a starter will always hurt. It's putting a band-aid on an open-wound right now... but we'll see what happens and I'd be surprised if they don't go out and get something in the FA market.

FoF?

The Cowboys signing Zach Thomas almost gaurentees that Jason Taylor has either played his last game for Miami, or the upcoming year will be his last.

Fiction.

Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas are very tight (hell, they're brother-in-laws!) but I don't see the departure of Zach hurting their relationship at all or their careers. I think they will be life-long friends and well as life-long Miami Dolphins. But to answer your question, I see know signs of JT slowing down and I think he has a few more years left in the tank.

I'll say fact to that one, they had a good season last year and will only improve with all of these off-season additions, and Derek Anderson can oly get better.

FoF?

If the Giants miss the playoffs this year, it will be Plexico's last year as a Giant, (either leave, or retire)