GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 2 NJ @ Philadelphia - 5/1/12

NJCroMag

worst fvcking commercial ive ever seen. i was so happy after the game tonight, that commercial comes on, instantly feel like whipping things through the wall. can't stand those cvnts.

Agreed. And it is literally on every channel. Normally commercials do not bother me, but this one is just awful. Makes my fvckin ears bleed.

It was good to see CONFIDENCE to go along with stick-to-it-ive-ness. I can't explain the Flyers flatlining after taking an early lead, but I'd like to think the Devils had something to do with it ... some part but not all of it.

The Devils proved they can play with them now, that's the best thing that came out of this game. I didn't think they could after Game 1, but dominating for much of Game 2 showed a lot. They already proved they have heart, but beating Florida and dominating Philly in their own building are two different levels of good.

Pierre was a real ass-hat tonight. Got sh*t on twitter from Devils and Flyers fans, as well as neutral parties.

And well deserved. I had to put it on mute several times, the way he kissed Philthy ass until the 3rd.

Hope Clarky takes a good shower after Pierre put his arm around his shoulder during that interview. Tetnus shot may be required.

The Devils proved they can play with them now, that's the best thing that came out of this game. I didn't think they could after Game 1, but dominating for much of Game 2 showed a lot. They already proved they have heart, but beating Florida and dominating Philly in their own building are two different levels of good.

And to do it without Kovalchuk is incredible. I can't believe how well they played tonight. It was a rough first 10 minutes or so, but once they settled in and slowed the game down, they took over. I didn't expect that, and I'm as pumped for this win as any playoff win since 2003. For real.

I'm thinking the way Pierre spend half of the game passively apologizing about Kovalchuk, that he's not going to be back anytime soon.

I thought beforehand once he was out, he wouldn't be back until an elimination game or he got completely healthy, whichever came first. But hey, the 7 D lineup worked better than most of our 'replacements' have up front.

Just checking to see how Kovalchuk's ice time was distributed. Henrique had the most ice time of forwards (21:54) which is 6 minutes more than he had in game 1. Andy Greene picked up Kovy's time on the PP.

Kovalchuk help us a lot! but to be honest if he cant skate i loved the idea that Henrique is getting more ice time, Henrique was one of our best forward today... But hey if Kovy can be back at 80% for the rest of the playoff it a no brainer to take him back... and in my mind with an healty kovalchuk there is no way Philadelphia would beat us