NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what im going to do is sim this week in a bit. But if players like JWomp and NYR. Dont get power back for a while during this week then i will extend this upcoming week a bit. The uncertainty of when everyone will be getting power back is the main thing im worried about. I dont want to extend it a few days only to find out that everyone is still without power and no games got done. If players are still without power throught this upcoming schedule period let me know and ill extend it through next weekend. does that sound good to everyone?

I think what im going to do is sim this week in a bit. But if players like JWomp and NYR. Dont get power back for a while during this week then i will extend this upcoming week a bit. The uncertainty of when everyone will be getting power back is the main thing im worried about. I dont want to extend it a few days only to find out that everyone is still without power and no games got done. If players are still without power throught this upcoming schedule period let me know and ill extend it through next weekend. does that sound good to everyone?

Good idea. We need to keep this moving

I think it would depend on the amount of people. If its one or two people... I think we should move on. But if its significant, obviously delay it.

to my knowledge its only jwomp and NYR. I could be wrong though. I tallied up games played and it was actually a pretty active week considering everything that happened this week

It's your call... but Id say if its just 2 we should just move on. In all likelihood they should have power by next Friday anyways, making it a non-issue... or a serious personal issue if they are still without in which case I definitely don't see them rushing on to play games.

I'm still without power, hence only the few games played. This is the first time I've been online since Monday. Not sure when my power will be back, but it should be sometime in the next few days or at the least by Wednesday. I'll try to keep you posted.

Hey, i cant remember if the gm of Tampa Bay is from the forum or if he was friends with someone from the forum but, whoever knows him can they ask him if they still want to be part of the league? I havnt kicked him yet because i was pretty sure he was someones friend, but he hasnt played more than 2 games a week over the past 5 weeks. If someone could ask him if he still wants to play and if so if he could try to be more active, that would be great.

Finally got power back late Saturday, and my parents got it back yesterday. Will try to get online and play some games this week, but it may be a bit crazy around the house. We were lucky enough not to have any serious damage, but still a lot to do and check on since we had no power and heat for almost 7 days...

Sounds good! I am hoping to hop on for a little tonight to kinda "de-stress" but we shall see whatt he day brings...

most nights i should be good to play. I may not be able to tonight cause i think im going to get halo 4 at midnight haha. But, i will definitely be on a bit before i leave which wud be around 9

My bad about last night... Right after I ate dinner, I was notified that my water company lost power and I would be losing water pressure shortly, so I had to start filling up jugs of water so I could flush my toilet... Also had to run out and stock up on some bottled water...

My bad about last night... Right after I ate dinner, I was notified that my water company lost power and I would be losing water pressure shortly, so I had to start filling up jugs of water so I could flush my toilet... Also had to run out and stock up on some bottled water...

No problem. I should be on every night today through friday. I wont be around on the weekend though.

Yeah san jose is jwomp but he might not have power. LA is on very often and if u wanna play pit i can text him cause im friends with him. Also detroit has a GM now. Ive been playing HUT and asking kids after the game if they want to be part of an active league. Hes on most days so i think it will work out

Edited by njd3b1ink