GDT Devils at Panthers

ZeroGravityFat

I bitch constantly because what is not to bitch about? I'm pretty sure you witnessed the same thing I did last night so where the fvck are the positives? I have news for you. There aren't any. Parise sucks. Kovalchuck is a bust. The team has a bunch of posers playing defense. They are a completely CRACKED shell of the former cup winning teams that they once were. You and Stero can say whatever you want. I'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion is you two are both herbs.

Absolutely correct. I'm the same age and I play football. I had the injury back in 2009 and it took more than 1 year to feel normal. It can get back to 100% though. Just takes time and treatment.

When the team wins 5-1 I don't see you saying those things. And Kovy is a bust? Really? You're an idiot.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Im not impressed with Tallinder really since we got him. I say trade him and/ or bring up Urbom or Tao. Marty had a good game the Def did not

I remember crying like a kid this day...I just couldn't believe it

I had the misfortune of being at that game. Was sitting last row in 209. After Staal scored you could hear a pin drop. Utter disbelief all around.

Ever since that game, something died inside me regarding the way I feel about this team. It's almost as if I can't get excited about much with the Devils since that night. Still haven't gotten over it.

I really want to see the Devils win a playoff series. It's been almost 5 years since they've done that. If the team can advance even one round, I think they could do more damage. Confidence is a strange and dangerous thing.

Edited by puckrock

Kovy was horrible tonight outside of the first period. The guy just stands in one spot and watches Parise/Henrique hustle their asses off. Everyone in the building knows hes just waiting to get off a one timer from the top of the circle so why doesnt he just move around, get in on the forecheck, use his backhand, drive the net, etc...

Duhhh.. Kovy, if you really haven't noticed, is a slap shot scorer.. He can dangle extremely well too, but his slapper is elite.. That's why I think he and Zach shouldn't be on the same line - Kovy needs guys who can feed his shot consistently, and Zach needs guys to get pucks either on net so he can bang one home or get him a a breakaway pass

Both superstars with different ways of scoring, so don't get on him for that

• Like 1

I bitch constantly because what is not to bitch about? I'm pretty sure you witnessed the same thing I did last night so where the fvck are the positives? I have news for you. There aren't any. Parise sucks. Kovalchuck is a bust. The team has a bunch of posers playing defense. They are a completely CRACKED shell of the former cup winning teams that they once were. You and Stero can say whatever you want. I'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion is you two are both herbs.

You sound like a person who thinks life is useless because we're gonna die anyway. You just whine and whine.

• Like 1

Did everyone NOT see Greene whining when his stick got ripped out of his hands and just quit on the play when that game winning or tying goal was scored??? I found that pretty unacceptable.

I'm with ya on that one. Just a split second less bitching and he might've gotten to that post quickly enough to block that shot.