GDT: Devils @ Sharks 10:30PM

PWW

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a soft spot for the Sharks.  They're probably my favorite WC team in the league.  I loved their unis in the 90's.  I love their color scheme.  There's also a lot of players I like on that team.  Thornton, Pavelski, Couture, just to name a few.  I'm also a Niners fan, and I've come to have a soft spot for a lot of the bay area teams.

Regardless, let's go Devils!

I have a soft spot for the Sharks. They're probably my favorite WC team in the league. I loved their unis in the 90's. I love their color scheme. There's also a lot of players I like on that team. Thornton, Pavelski, Couture, just to name a few. I'm also a Niners fan, and I've come to have a soft spot for a lot of the bay area teams.

Regardless, let's go Devils!

This is one I'd be okay with the Devils dropping. The sharks are a very good team. Though hopefully they come out ready to play tonight, unlike against the Kings

LGD!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Also, Cory or Marty?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by Devilsfan118

This is one I'd be okay with the Devils dropping. The sharks are a very good team. Though hopefully they come out ready to play tonight, unlike against the Kings LGD! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk Also, Cory or Marty? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Can't possible play as bad as they did in the first 2 periods against the Kings. Not sure if I can call it our worst game of the year, it being against a quality opponent, but man, it was not good.

Can't possible play as bad as they did in the first 2 periods against the Kings. Not sure if I can call it our worst game of the year, it being against a quality opponent, but man, it was not good.

Yeah those two periods were fuggin ugly..........as long as we get back to playing our game tonight ..win or lose .....actually a point would be good enough