GDT: Devils @ Minnesota Parises

MadDog2020

How does merril look before his injury? i didnt see the game....

And Calgary are pllaying at that level because they get rid of their veteran and they are well coach. Hartley makes the cammalleri, monahan, baertshi, hudler better player. They have their spots on the team and they outwork the opponent every night... (i watch flames game it become my second favorite team) Not a good lineup but they play like their life depends on it. They have fun, they work hard and they have success...

They change their identities... and i start to believe it might be what we need to do.  

he looked very nervous, actually caught a blade and fell down earlier. the butterflies didnt get out of his system before he hit that board. so there was little to go on

How does merril look before his injury? i didnt see the game....

And Calgary are pllaying at that level because they get rid of their veteran and they are well coach. Hartley makes the cammalleri, monahan, baertshi, hudler better player. They have their spots on the team and they outwork the opponent every night... (i watch flames game it become my second favorite team) Not a good lineup but they play like their life depends on it. They have fun, they work hard and they have success...

They change their identities... and i start to believe it might be what we need to do.  

It was like 30 seconds you saw of him, then it was face into the boards. It looked bad with all that blood, but I'll hold out hope that it was just the blood making it look bad, not the fact the he looked like he didn't know who he was or where he was after the impact....

The long layoff this week actually helps us.  Hopefully Zajac and Elias will be back for Philly on Thursday, although they didn't practice today.

for someone who didnt expect to be out of the line up the day after mysteriously "rolling" his ankle... he hasnt been active in a while, not a good sign here not a good sign

all these injuries are a mystery really...they're all turning into long term IR it seems

thats because there isnt one person over there including the injured players that are being honest about anything when it comes to be injured.. everything is a big song and dance lie thats all

I never saw a replay of the goal Philly scored against us Saturday, I swear that thing just hit the left post and bounced over to the right post and out. (it happened so fast though)

i never saw the video of the goal we scored against philly saturday.... oh wait.