2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

I havent looked into it but since im sure I can ask here.. anyone know if I can get center ice and pay for it month by month incase I decide I dont want it anymore I can just stop paying for it or are you stuck to some type of season contract?

I have gamecenter and they bill me monthly

Thanks for nuthin' Panthers!

No matter how bad they struggle, they get to the SO and it's 2 points most times because it's still a strength with Lundqvist. Just play through the OT without losing. While winning/losing these skills competitions can make or break your playoff chances, it also gets teams like the Rangers in the playoffs only to be exposed when they don't have a skills competition to win them games. 

But, like the Devils, the Rangers playoff chances most likely will go through the games vs the Sabres, Islanders and Panthers. Those are 2 points that must be earned.

Edited by TheRedStorm

I hate what NBC has done to Doc.  They've clearly told him to oversell every play, it's definitely noticeable watching him call the games.

He was that way with the Devils to an extent. He's been gone for a few years now and we were so used to him that it might make it more noticeable now. Plus, one can guess he was pretty excited to be calling the WC as he genuinely loves the sport.

Not so bad. Would play into our favor if anything, actually. It would affect a faster team much more than a slower team.

Agree 100%. This outdoor hockey, especially with the snow, is all about strong board play and slow careful passing. The faster players were not able to get going.

The Zubruses and Jagrs, Berniers, and Carters will be key. Dirty goals.

Edited by DJ Eco

Detroit sucks. They seem like a barely above ,500 team anymore.

Disagree... They controlled the play for about 3/4 of the game. Deserved way more than they got out of that game (sounds familiar). I'd say they deserved 4 out of 4 of the points in their past two games vs. the Leafs, and only got 3 (while Leafs got 3 also, which affects the standings).

Edited by DJ Eco