GDT: 4/21/12, Game 5 Quarterfinals (6) NJD @ (3) FLA

Devils Pride 26

This game was over at 1-0. you could have turned it off there. this team showed nothing from the opening faceoff that would allow anyone to believe they'd be able to win tonight. Brian campbell ate them alive with his skating and puck movement, too.

during the playoffs its not uncommon for top goal scorers to be shut down. in kovalchuks case i think deboer ran his tank empty or hes just not able to adjust in the playoffs to contribut ein other areas while being shut down. zach parise is continuing to be a very good player but not a difference maker. the fans of the team he leaves for next season is going to be severely dissapointed for the $ spent.

No they won't, he'll probably go to a good team. This really isn't one. And he plays with a guy where neither should be playing with the other because their games are so different. You can only appease one of them at a time stylistically.

kovy is a fvcking joke im tired of him i hated when we signed him and he is proving why FU*K KOVALCHOKE

Kovy had a great regular season. But the regular season in this league is meaningless. He has totally sucked and killed this team in the post-season.

This game was over at 1-0. you could have turned it off there. this team showed nothing from the opening faceoff that would allow anyone to believe they'd be able to win tonight. Brian campbell ate them alive with his skating and puck movement, too.

during the playoffs its not uncommon for top goal scorers to be shut down. in kovalchuks case i think deboer ran his tank empty or hes just not able to adjust in the playoffs to contribut ein other areas while being shut down. zach parise is continuing to be a very good player but not a difference maker. the fans of the team he leaves for next season is going to be severely dissapointed for the $ spent.

No they won't, he'll probably go to a good team. This really isn't one. And he plays with a guy where neither should be playing with the other because their games are so different. You can only appease one of them at a time stylistically.

kovy is a fvcking joke im tired of him i hated when we signed him and he is proving why FU*K KOVALCHOKE

Shut the fvck up.. He had a terrible game, that's it.. He had a great season and an amazing second half last season.. Next time at least grow a pair and say this sh!t up front like Manta did.. I have respect for him but you're being a short term memory, reactionary moron

we can't score with a 6-on-4?? hahaha. it's almost laughable at this point. I would wager about $300 saying we couldn't score on Theodore if it was our entire team taking slapshots on Theodore one after the other.

We'll probably lose 3-0 on Tuesday.

Our team doesn't even know what a snapshot is. I could've gotten the shutout for Florida.

Kovy's been awful the whole postseason, two goals or no two goals. He's going on 33 RPM speed when he was doing 78 RPM's for most of the season. One way or the other we're paying for running up his icetime way beyond career high levels.

Exactly what I was thinking. Fatigue cannot be over come. It can't be slept off.

Sure, he'll score 30-35 on a team that's deep. no doubt there. he wont have to be a difference maker on a deep team. the problem with parise is 98% of those goals are scored within 10 feet or less of the net. he's an easy scorer to contain with the tight checking of the playoffs. he'll leave fans of his new team wondering why he can't snipe one from the circles or from the wall. he's a hard working, smart, skilled tip artist/garbage man but he's not a difference maker or superstar and he'll be paid as one.

Shut the fvck up.. He had a terrible game, that's it.. He had a great season and an amazing second half last season.. Next time at least grow a pair and say this sh!t up front like Manta did.. I have respect for him but you're being a short term memory, reactionary moron

I don't know who you think you are talking to me like that mr. interenet tough guy. I said it since we signed him he SUCKS and it was a terrible signing hes sucked this whole series and last year. I didn't say it publicly on this forum sorry if that doesn't appease you but who the fvck are you, your noboday..

and to add to it a good season? minus all the fvcking turnovers and terrible back checking open your eyes the goals don't make up for that

Edited by Demonic26