Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

I was wondering about the that signing. Also Marty is on the same day. Is there any update on marty signing at all and who it coming with him? it is only 2 days away. Is there tickets still forsale?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets are getting limited for tomorrow's Brodeur signing at the Park East. One more day today of presale for this event. Don't want to miss out on this signing. Here is the information again on the Brodeur signing.

Martin Brodeur Saturday June 18th, 2011 from 3:00pm - 4:30pm at the Park East in Hazlet, NJ.

Please Note this event is limited to 250 tickets so reserve yours today by going to www.inthegamecollectibles.com or call our offices at 732-643-8800

Also note there will be FREE autographs of a surprise current NJ Devil star with every Martin Brodeur ticket purchase. That's right Marty will be bringing one of his teamates.

Price - $109 per ticket / per item

$50 per inscription or personalization

Ken Daneyko is gonna be at the Woodbridge Community center on saturday June 18th 6-9 pm there chargeing 45 bucks i think. its for the kid eric legrande who got hurt playing rutgers football there also selling sports memorabilia there i dont know if anyones interested but i thought i should post it

David Tyree is $45 per signature and Ken Daneyko is $20 per signature. All proceeeds are going to the charity.

Zach was cool as usual today but the way they set this up was horrid. Why not just raffle off the stick while everyone is there? Now if I win, which I wont, but if I do, I have to drive almost 2 hours to go pick it up? Good way to keep the line organized also. Idiots.

you were even complaining about the way a free Parise signing was organized?!

you really are a whiny little bitch.

i bet you could have organized this better as well as the draft party too.

you were complaining about the possibility of have having to drive 2 hours to pick up a FREE prize.

take that attitude in job interviews once you graduate college and see how far you get, wow.

just saying

you were even complaining about the way a free Parise signing was organized?!

you really are a whiny little bitch.

i bet you could have organized this better as well as the draft party too.

you were complaining about the possibility of have having to drive 2 hours to pick up a FREE prize.

take that attitude in job interviews once you graduate college and see how far you get, wow.

just saying

lol you actually went from the Draft Party thread on Hell and looked up this thread and a post from him from April to bitch at him again?

I know I am far from the most popular poster on this board and I can get pretty agitated but this is far even for me lol.

lol you actually went from the Draft Party thread on Hell and looked up this thread and a post from him from April to bitch at him again?

I know I am far from the most popular poster on this board and I can get pretty agitated but this is far even for me lol.

Yeah I just kinda laughed when I read that. I kinda feel bad for these guys. Them acting like this just proves how little their lives actually are. Poor little fellers.

yeah, i wasn't expecting to take another shot but when i saw Quinn complaining again about lack of organization at an event and being hassled to come back to pick up a free prize if he won, i couldnt resist...

Yeah I just kinda laughed when I read that. I kinda feel bad for these guys. Them acting like this just proves how little their lives actually are. Poor little fellers.

just trying to give you a piece of advice, no one wants nor cares to hear about your money problems or how you can run autograph signings/draft partys better.

• 1 month later...

From Sports Minded Unlimited's Facebook Page:

Sports Minded Unlimited

Looking forward to another great line up of store signings this season ..... so far we have David Clarkson and Scott Stevens locked up! Stay tuned for dates and times!! .... More names to follow next week!

Going to actually try and make a few of these signings this season. Even if I have to bus it from NY Port Authority.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Zach Parise will be at Sports Minded Unlimited for an autograph signing on Sunday November 6th from Noon to 2 PM.

It will cost:

$40 for Flats/Pucks

$55 for Equipment

The address is:

Sports Minded Unlimited

165 Washington Valley Road

Warren, NJ, 07059

732-469-3556

Found it on another thread. Did anyone else hear this?

Edited by IrishGiants28

Zach Parise will be at Sports Minded Unlimited for an autograph signing on Sunday November 6th from Noon to 2 PM.

It will cost:

$40 for Flats/Pucks

$55 for Equipment

The address is:

Sports Minded Unlimited

165 Washington Valley Road

Warren, NJ, 07059

732-469-3556

Found it on another thread. Did anyone else hear this?

I post the most recent up to date signings on the first page of this topic. :cheers:

Oh wow. sorry I didnt see that. Do you know if you need tickets or can you just show up??

All signings are ticket events. You can get them prior or the day of the signings at the stores. They always like to sell the tickets prior to the event though just so they know how many to expect.

All signings are ticket events. You can get them prior or the day of the signings at the stores. They always like to sell the tickets prior to the event though just so they know how many to expect.

I live an hour and a half away. is there ways to get tickets online or do I have to go to the store? Sorry Im new at this lol

I live an hour and a half away. is there ways to get tickets online or do I have to go to the store? Sorry Im new at this lol

Usually you can call the store give them a credit card number over the phone and they will mail you your tickets. I have done this a few times since I live generally an hour to an hour and a half away myself and it works out great. The people at these stores are very welcoming and trustworthy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.