ECF Tickets

Bartholomew Hunt

Don't listen to the Devils website, every time they say sold out there are always tickets still available. You gotta keep on checking the different price ranges on Ticketmaster. They often releases more tickets as the event nears I bought tickets in the 200 level 3 hours before both flyers game and right now there are still tickets left.

Don't listen to the Devils website, every time they say sold out there are always tickets still available. You gotta keep on checking the different price ranges on Ticketmaster. They often releases more tickets as the event nears I bought tickets in the 200 level 3 hours before both flyers game and right now there are still tickets left.

You can still get lower level tickets for home game 1 for $250.

I also agree that Ticketmaster/Devils ought to be completely transparent about what tickets are available. I don't know who controls it though, whether it's the Devils or Ticketmaster.

Edited by Daniel

Keep checking ticketmaster, they will release more tickets once the other team is decided. and if the rangers lose...check stubhub becase you probally had 100 rangers fans buy some tickets as a win/win

The ticket operations department with the Devils are the one's who release the tickets for sale on ticketmaster.

I have 4 each to games 1 an 2.. Looking to sell at cost ($102.50 with fees) to any Devils fan.. Just don't be a dick and buy these to resell for profit

Game 1 - Section 215, row 8, seats 1-4 on the aisle

Game 2 - Section 231, row 9, seats 15-18

I just want to give props to Colin for pulling over $800 out of his own pocket to buy four sets of tickets at the special reduced presale price to games 1 & 2 of the next series for the sole purpose of selling them to other Devils fans at no extra cost. If the Devils end up playing the Rangers, I'm sure he easily could have made a pretty nice profit had he put them up for sale on eBay or Stubhub -- which would've been totally understandable had he chosen to do so.

But because he's such a huge Devils fan, on his own accord, he made sure that eight Devils fans -- myself included -- will be in the building for at least one game during the Eastern Conference Finals -- at a low price to boot.

Thanks, dude. I'll be sure to seek you out at Game 2. You can count on that.

:cheers:

(Just so everyone knows, all the extra tix he bought for this round have been sold.)

• Like 1

I just want to give props to Colin for pulling over $800 out of his own pocket to buy four sets of tickets at the special reduced presale price to games 1 & 2 of the next series for the sole purpose of selling them to other Devils fans at no extra cost. If the Devils end up playing the Rangers, I'm sure he easily could have made a pretty nice profit had he put them up for sale on eBay or Stubhub -- which would've been totally understandable had he chosen to do so.

But because he's such a huge Devils fan, on his own accord, he made sure that eight Devils fans -- myself included -- will be in the building for at least one game during the Eastern Conference Finals -- at a low price to boot.

(Just so everyone knows, all the extra tix he bought for this round have been sold.)

No doubt, Colin is one selfless dude and deserves props.

Thanks a lot Crash and like I pointed out to him, he was the first guy to buy my seats from me when I had to miss a game back in 2009 haha

I'll be in 227 for the remainder of the post season..front row still though so that's good

Nice, way to be Colin. Good looking out for your fellow fans. And good looking out making sure we keep Ranger fans out of the building as much as possible.

hard to believe we ranked 24th in attendance yet magically sell out every conference final.

:noclue:

There are comments like these and others in this thread like " how did they sell game 1 when don't know if its home or Away" that show you guys weren't here in 95, 00, 01 and 03. Which I guess is a good sign.

This is the ecf, its not round 1 vs Florida. The ecf is a where hockey becomes a national event. They sell out instantly especially if its a possible nyr vs njd. If this is nyr vs njd those tickets are worth their weight in gold and everyone wants to make a buck. Njd vs nyr ecf would be the biggest tri state sporting event in quite some time

Edited by abripper339

+1

Colin's pretty much the man. :cheers:

They are straight up lying when they say that. I got my set of 4 side by side for a potential game 7 at 11:14am. People are still pulling up singles.

Not necessarily. Sometimes it can be sold out and the tickets are returned to the inventory. Maybe credit cards were denied or someone tried to make multiple purchases and the later purchases were voided or they didn't finish the transaction in time or cancelled the transaction. In the meantime those tickets are pulled from the inventory.

There have been plenty of times I tried to get concert tickets that were sold out immediately and then went back a couple of hours later and got tickets.

Kind of interesting that the resale value on the secondary market is way higher for The Rock than it is for MSG. Does anyone know why? Typically, face value AND resale value for MSG is usually double The Rock's, which is mostly the reason they show up in our arena, for a little discount. Not sure why a Rangers fan would spend $240 on tickets to come to The Rock, when there's tickets for $160 to go to MSG... Weird no?

Kind of interesting that the resale value on the secondary market is way higher for The Rock than it is for MSG. Does anyone know why? Typically, face value AND resale value for MSG is usually double The Rock's, which is mostly the reason they show up in our arena, for a little discount. Not sure why a Rangers fan would spend $240 on tickets to come to The Rock, when there's tickets for $160 to go to MSG... Weird no?

Just saw that as well...very interesting. I know there are a lot of NYR fans in NJ but its still not adding up for me. :blink:

Just saw that as well...very interesting. I know there are a lot of NYR fans in NJ but its still not adding up for me. :blink:

Well we already know that a really good percentage of Devils fans bought the bulk of the tickets during the 5 hour presale and 10 minute general sale window. Maybe the fans have every intention to go to the games, unless they get something RIDICULOUS on StubHub, kinda like "I'll go, unless I get an offer I can't refuse" sort of deal..

Might be a good sign that the prices are so high? I wouldn't know though, I'm not too knowledgable on all the ticket reselling stuff as some others are..

My guess is twofold:

A) People were cautious about buying until the Rangers actually made the Conference Finals and prices will spike eventually

B) Since 'our' ticket prices were so high as well, and people showed they were willing to pay that price through the Devils, our secondary market's gone up more than normally

Well we already know that a really good percentage of Devils fans bought the bulk of the tickets during the 5 hour presale and 10 minute general sale window. Maybe the fans have every intention to go to the games, unless they get something RIDICULOUS on StubHub, kinda like "I'll go, unless I get an offer I can't refuse" sort of deal..

Might be a good sign that the prices are so high? I wouldn't know though, I'm not too knowledgable on all the ticket reselling stuff as some others are..

Shhhhhhhhhhhh stop giving away my plan! :lol: