Preppie soccer kids given night off with free Devs Tix.

MadDog2020

Love the new title.

I posted mainly on hfboards about this, because naturally Rags fans hopped right on this story.

I mean, is there no requirement for people to actually read up on what they're talking about anymore?

It seems people would rather just be OFFENDED than informed nowadays.  fvck do I hate what twitter has become.

Love the new title.

I posted mainly on hfboards about this, because naturally Rags fans hopped right on this story.

I mean, is there no requirement for people to actually read up on what they're talking about anymore?

It seems people would rather just be OFFENDED than informed nowadays.  fvck do I hate what twitter has become.

yeah for sure people just like to be offended all the time now lol so frustrating. 

Not directing this at anyone on this thread...but some people act like almost all wealthy people were born with silver spoons in their mouths and are automatically entitled snobs who think they can do whatever they want, and live on easy street.  Is that true of some rich people?  Sure.  But many of them came from less-than-nothing or rough backgrounds and worked their asses off to get where they were, and quite a few of them actually do give back to their communities and aren't just rubbing "the little people's" faces in their wealth...this can also be true of those who inherit.  Just because someone has made a lot of money or comes from a lot of money doesn't make them instantly contemptible by default. 

Truer words have never be spoken.  There are people who hate rich people just for the sake of hating rich people.

yeah for sure people just like to be offended all the time now lol so frustrating. 

It's the thing these days.  We have an entire generation of what can only be described as "professional victims."

I don't have patience for people who thinks paying for something means they own it. It's why I also don't like fans who think buying a ticket allows them to behave however they want. I'll go to games at Barclay's. Easier for me anyway. Certainly won't be paying for the Greene jersey I was gonna get myself for Christmas,

Harris could've punched all of those kids directly in their faces and bought their school just to shut down the soccer program, and I'm still not supporting Barclay's over the Prudential Center. Ratner deserves to die broke and alone.