GDT: New Jersey @ Boston

Derlique

Let's make it two in a row (for my GDT's too). Looks like Kovy may be back. I think the best thing to do is scratch Cam ad put him on the fourth line and of course on the PP. That way, he can be eased back into the flow of things.

Oh and I'll be at the Gahhhden repping the Red, Black and White. LGD!

Let's make it two in a row (for my GDT's too). Looks like Kovy may be back. I think the best thing to do is scratch Cam ad put him on the fourth line and of course on the PP. That way, he can be eased back into the flow of things.

Oh and I'll be at the Gahhhden repping the Red, Black and White. LGD!

I dont think Kovy needs to be weened into the game after being out a week.

TG:

Devs' lines this morning: Parise-Henrique-Palmieri; Sykora-Elias-Zubrus; Tedenby-Carter-Clarkson; Zharkov-Mills/Pelley-Janssen. Kovalchuk.

Let's Go Devils!

i wish Boston could have continue their slump a bit longer, they are red hot right now.

i think we'll need Janssen in this one too

another thing i'd like to see today is our guys trying to put themselves in better scoring position... i dont know if its just me but this year it seems like the guys are using the boards A LOT... seems like they are always against the boards... all of them... none of them are actually like in a position to take a shot at the net or anything. Thats the thing with Parise that i find... he's just not positioning himself to score as much.

Also other than when Elias is on the ice our breakouts are still not great... entering the offensive zone real flat with no passing lane or its really obvious what they plan on doing... they gotta have a late guy rushing for a back pass, Chicago is doing it real well.

anyways... cmon guys get this one! my sister is a bruins fan so for the love of god win this !

Is that a Boston accent you've got going there?

I could say yes. But, then again, I could say no.

So I'll say no.

But I'd be lying because I really mean yes.

[slight pause]

Yes. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 1

i wish Boston could have continue their slump a bit longer, they are red hot right now.

i think we'll need Janssen in this one too

another thing i'd like to see today is our guys trying to put themselves in better scoring position... i dont know if its just me but this year it seems like the guys are using the boards A LOT... seems like they are always against the boards... all of them... none of them are actually like in a position to take a shot at the net or anything. Thats the thing with Parise that i find... he's just not positioning himself to score as much.

Also other than when Elias is on the ice our breakouts are still not great... entering the offensive zone real flat with no passing lane or its really obvious what they plan on doing... they gotta have a late guy rushing for a back pass, Chicago is doing it real well.

anyways... cmon guys get this one! my sister is a bruins fan so for the love of god win this !

Janssen vs. Lucic...