GDT: 4/26/12, Game 7 EC Quarterfinals NJ @ FLA

NJCroMag

As long as they don't let FLA score within the first 5 minutes or so, I'll have a good feeling. If they let FLA storm out there in the third and bring it within one, it's going to get ugly.

I think the majority of this board would be more than happy with just getting to RD 2 with this team.

Thats all I want to see - anything beyond that would be house $$$.

Come on guys - stay focused!

Agreed.

As long as they don't let FLA score within the first 5 minutes or so, I'll have a good feeling. If they let FLA storm out there in the third and bring it within one, it's going to get ugly.

Good point. We've seen the Devils get stung like that before.

Hopefully if the Panthers press, we get some turnovers leading to easy odd-man rushes.

id be thrilled just getting to round 2 with this group. at least theyd have something to build on as a step forward. this team needs a few more things to go any deeper and depending on which way they decide to go (status quo..defense...resign parise/patchwork D) they could get there faster or spin the wheels for the forseeable future.

I think the majority of this board would be more than happy with just getting to RD 2 with this team.

Thats all I want to see - anything beyond that would be house $$$.

Come on guys - stay focused!

I'm also of that belief. Coming into the year I just wanted to see them win a playoff round. Anything beyond that would just be icing on the cake. They better keep up what they did in the 2nd in the 3rd. Go Devils!