GDT: Detroit @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Have you noticed a profound decrease in the amount of aggrevation you've been experiencing the last couple of days? Well, coincidentally, the Devils weren't playing! Unfortunately, they're back tonight to piss us off some more and ruin our evenings. Maybe they'll win... But they probably won't. Anyway, let's go Devils! Try and maybe get a point at least. Thanks.

Edited by MadDog2020

Have you noticed a profound decrease in the amount of aggrevation you've been experiencing the last couple of days? Well, coincidentally, the Devils weren't playing! Unfortunately, they're back tonight to piss us off some more and ruin our evenings. Maybe they'll win... But they probably won't. Anyway, let's go Devils! Try and maybe get a point at least. Thanks.

I laughed, seriously this is how I feel now on game days.

Used to always look forward to the games!

LGD

Jagr seems to be pissed about switching lines...

I'll be there, hopefully not wasting my time, section 21.

Go Devils!

who cares if he is pissed.. this team sucks and it doesnt revolve around him, he hasnt done sh!t all season but some fancy moves that havent even resulted in more than a couple of goals.

who cares if he is pissed.. this team sucks and it doesnt revolve around him, he hasnt done sh!t all season but some fancy moves that havent even resulted in more than a couple of goals.

Agreed. He hasn't been very good. His puck possession is the only good thing he has kept and even then he's been giving a lot of pucks away lately. He's dropped off everywhere else. He also looks really sluggish in some games.