All purpose Olympics thread

SterioDesign

I figure with all the rosters announcements and the olympics approaching we should get this going

Bunch of shockers already...

No Ryan/Yandle on team USA, No Hudler on the czech teamTallinder made the swedish team over Hedman... etc etc

Can't wait to see the canadian roster, here's my guess

Benn - Crosby - Stamkos
Sharp - Toews - Nash
Couture - Getzlaf - Perry
Bergeron - Thornton - Tavares

E. Staal - Kunitz - Giroux (added an extra forward, sue me)

Keith - Seabrook
Bouwmeester - Pietrangelo
Doughty - Weber
Vlasic - Subban

Price
Luongo
Smith

Just so every other nation knows: Jimmie Ericsson, a pretty good SHLer is pegged to centre our checking line who Mårts wants to match against top lines. Congratulations on winning against us.

And Tallinder over Hedman is pretty effing bad.

Its an impressive feat by Ericsson to be the only non NHL player on team sweden. As usual i will be cheering for team Sweden for the gold.

Quite a few surprised there... Marleau and Carter? Im happy about Duchene though, one of my fav player

Kunitz - Crosby - Stamkos

Benn - Toews - Carter

Sharp - Getzlaf - Nash

Duchene - Tavares - Perry

Marleau - Bergeron

Weber Keith

Bouwmeester Pietrangelo

Vlasic Doughty

Hamhuis Subban

Luongo

Price

Smith

Edited by SterioDesign

im not

You're not pissed about guys like Carter, Kunitz and Nash over Giroux and St. Louis, and a guy like Brent Seabrook missing on defense?

"@APetrielli: Team B- Hall-Giroux-St. Louis; Couture-Thornton-Staal; Neal-Seguin-Skinner; Kane-Richards-Ladd; Letang-Dion; Campbell-Boyle; Gio-Seabrook."

HAHA

Edited by DJ Eco

Please. Let 'em be mad, they act like the gold medal is their birthright these last few years. If anyone should be mad it's us, with that sh!tbag of a roster. The Canadians will still medal with that squad.

I'd argue that this leftovers team could give a decent run to the US squad lol. (hey sh!t talking is part of the fun)

Hall - Giroux - St.Louis

Couture - Thornton - Ladd

Skinner - E.Staal - Neal

Lucic - Seguin - Iginla

Richards - J.Staal - Little

Seabrook - Staal

Letang - Boyle

Alzner - Phaneuf

Methot - Hamonic

Crawford

Fleury

Bernier

Edited by SterioDesign

I'd argue that this leftovers team could give a decent run to the US squad lol. (hey sh!t talking is part of the fun)

Hall - Giroux - St.Louis

Couture - Thornton - Ladd

Skinner - Staal - Neal

Lucic - Seguin - Iginla

Richards - RNH - Little

Seabrook - Staal

Letang - Boyle

Alzner - Phaneuf

Methot - Hamonic

Crawford

Fleury

Bernier

I wish I could trash talk back with any confidence, but your B team would kick the sh!t out of our main squad. Truth.

You're not pissed about guys like Carter, Kunitz and Nash over Giroux and St. Louis, and a guy like Brent Seabrook missing on defense?

"@APetrielli: Team B- Hall-Giroux-St. Louis; Couture-Thornton-Staal; Neal-Seguin-Skinner; Kane-Richards-Ladd; Letang-Dion; Campbell-Boyle; Gio-Seabrook."

HAHA

Well not really, those are all still good players who can make a difference, they are not players who could hurt us. Plus they might not all play, still 2 guys left on the bench

Those jerseys are a fvcking joke. Seriously, fvck Nike. They ruined football jerseys first, so why not hockey jerseys now? They look like fvcking t-shirts.

I think some real laces would make a massive difference. Those fake reflective strips look SO BAD. 

Yeah I don't envy yzerman or hockey canada they're damned if they do and damned if they don't in just about every player... Yes their b squad is a gold medal favorite. The only guy I think they made a mistake on was Nash, IMO St. Louis was a better option.

And I kind of like the Swiss and Sweden jerseys (you can't even call them sweaters lol) but other than that they're pretty bad.

Edited by dmann422