21 replies to this topic

#1 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

Well I guess this is where it all begins for everyone. I've been reading the forums for a while but just stepped up and registered now. I guess that makes me like stalker who's just confessed.

About me:
Well where to begin? I remember some of the '95 Cup Finals. I had an Uncle who was a Red Wings fan so he was pretty bummed then, but I thought it was cool. But I didn't really become a fan until March 13th, 1997. I was 10 and had a friend who took me to my first game for his birthday. Bonus point for anyone who can tell me the opponent and the score of that game. After that I decided it was for me. The excitement of the crowd, the success of the team, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't care for the on-ice violence back then. I also enjoyed being a little off-beat as a hockey fan. Nobody else in my home cared for the sport until my brother got older (you may have heard of him on here, Colin226).

Now I've got season tickets in the best arena in the NHL. I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a real sweet season. Let's go Devils!!
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#2 LaCava83

LaCava83

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:49 PM

Well I guess this is where it all begins for everyone. I've been reading the forums for a while but just stepped up and registered now. I guess that makes me like stalker who's just confessed.

About me:
Well where to begin? I remember some of the '95 Cup Finals. I had an Uncle who was a Red Wings fan so he was pretty bummed then, but I thought it was cool. But I didn't really become a fan until March 13th, 1997. I was 10 and had a friend who took me to my first game for his birthday. Bonus point for anyone who can tell me the opponent and the score of that game. After that I decided it was for me. The excitement of the crowd, the success of the team, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't care for the on-ice violence back then. I also enjoyed being a little off-beat as a hockey fan. Nobody else in my home cared for the sport until my brother got older (you may have heard of him on here, Colin226).

Now I've got season tickets in the best arena in the NHL. I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a real sweet season. Let's go Devils!!

Welcome. Have fun Posting.

#3 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,005 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:21 PM

Welcome DD, your brother has been a welcome addition to the forums. Looking forward to your posts!

#4 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,900 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

About me:

6-0 win over Hartford.

Okay, I cheated. The media guide is my best friend.

Welcome aboard!

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#5 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,469 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:02 AM

Lastone beat me to it. I was totally going to cheat for the score too.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#6 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:29 AM

Welcome! :D

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#7 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

Hola Dose
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#8 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

Welcome! :D

Your bf might know where his name comes from fyi.. hint: it's a drink from a famous bar in the VI

Yeah after yelling at him all summer to join instead of just being a guest he finally did it.. We also had countless discussions on a name :giggle: ... He's does math for a living so he's big on stats and stuff like that.. He knows more than I do about hockey and the Devils but this site has helped me learn a lot

Oh and DM, you the freakin' man! :dance:
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:05 PM

6-0 win over Hartford.

:dance: High Five! :dance:

#10 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

If you're half the quality poster your brother is, you'll be one heck of an addition. post often!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#11 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:28 PM

If you're half the quality poster your brother is, you'll be one heck of an addition. post often!

You guys are too much.. Well he probably won't post as often as me but when he does I guarantee it will be more logical than anything I'd have to say

He forgot to mention he's played street hockey with Crasher
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:20 AM

There should only be one topic about me on this website, so I'm posting this info here.

Although I have season tickets, tomorrow will be my last Devils game of the 2010-11 campaign. No, no, I'm not fed up with the crummy record. On Friday I will begin a 6-month trip around the world. I'll be hitting up places like Australia, India, China, Dubai, Europe, etc. If anyone wants to follow along, my blog is http://www.keithsexc...s.blogspot.com/. Hopefully this will be the adventure of a lifetime for me, with exciting places, fun activities, and people of different cultures.

I'll see you all back here during free agency. Let's go Devils!

#13 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,005 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

Have fun on your Sexcellent Adventure

#14 этотсайтебут

этотсайтебут

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

There should only be one topic about me on this website, so I'm posting this info here.

Although I have season tickets, tomorrow will be my last Devils game of the 2010-11 campaign. No, no, I'm not fed up with the crummy record. On Friday I will begin a 6-month trip around the world. I'll be hitting up places like Australia, India, China, Dubai, Europe, etc. If anyone wants to follow along, my blog is http://www.keithsexc...s.blogspot.com/. Hopefully this will be the adventure of a lifetime for me, with exciting places, fun activities, and people of different cultures.

I'll see you all back here during free agency. Let's go Devils!

Impressive! All of those places are incredible! Are you travelling for business or pleasure?
Enjoy your trip and be safe.

#15 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,508 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hello friends,

I am Jessica.I am a student and would like to be updated about what is happening around me.

I am here to get the knowledge and share my thoughts with you all.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Anyone find this kinda creepy? :unsure:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#16 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,005 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

Its a spam robot. Don't get too excited

#17 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,066 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

:rofl: Awesome! Very pod-personish. :P

Why'd ya have to dash Crashers dreams so fast DM? A creepy chick posting on NJDEVS probably got his hopes up for another long term relationship in his future! Posted Image

I thought Devils Dose might be coming out witha new micro-brew! :(

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#18 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,508 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:31 PM

I was aware....I have a hotmail account, I know what SPAM looks like :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#19 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:32 AM

If it is, she's a smart robot.

I wonder if I can teach her to...

awww, shucks.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'