Offical Game Worn Wear

Chorske17

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt-

As always, MUCH appreciated. Can't wait for the expo. I'll have the Zub's and my other stuff there at my table.

Derek

Derek,

I'm glad I could help you. Look forward to meeting you at the expo and if you have any 8 x 10 Caps pictures unsigned I'd be interested. I'll bring you a data disk of the pictures I have. I'll bring my lone Caps sweater, but it isn't for sale.

[i think the Devils are still wearing set 2's... any idea when set 3 will be introduced? Slightly after or on St. Patrick's Day?

Per MeiGray:

Red Set 2 (RBK Edge 2.0) Dec. 19 through Mar. 1

White Set 2 (RBK Edge 2.0) Dec. 27 through Mar. 7

Red Set 3 (RBK Edge 2.0) starts Mar. 10

White Set 3 (RBK Edge 2.0) starts Mar. 18

Parise had some sort of paint or "goook" on his left shoulder. It looked kind of redish pinkish. Any ideas as to what it is?

75434926.png

I thought maybe it was some juices from some of the Ranger's player's vaginas! Hard to tell, though, as the picture is not SCRATCH-N-SNIFF!

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Multiple sweaters...

I know Martin Brodeur and Pandolfo wore multiple sweaters during a game. Does anyone know for certain that anyone is doing it this season. I spoke with MeiGray today and it looks as though Parise has at least two per set per colour (so Red Set 1 A and Red Set 1 B). Langenbrunner either had a size issue with his first set or he too is wearing multiple sets, but I cannot confirm. I should've asked today on the phone, but I'll do so tomorrow.

I also heard rumors that Mike Green had FIVE set 2's last years (not sure if that is all set two's or just of each colour). This would certainly lower resale value and percieved value.

My thoughts behind this should equate to the value (for us buying them) should be lowered with the amout of sweaters for that set and/or (depending) year. I doubt this will happen, but I think we all agree. Wonder if teams are trying to make more sweaters so that they are accessible to fans. Hmm...

Thoughts? concerns? Found some great marks on the following players Set 2's...

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.