Fan Steals Helmet

mrthemike

Damn, that was hilarious...I don't think that guy is going to remember any of that.

kind of fvcked up that someone had to go and pour beer on the player.. thats not right. People always know how to cross the line

...I mean..I'm not going to lie to you..if a Ranger was pushed through the glass into my seats...and I just happened to have a beer in my hand...

I probably wouldn't have to think twice about it.  Although maybe mustard or a hotdog or something would be more cost-effective.

(Spare me the "LOL YOU'RE SO NOT CLASSY OMG" posts  :giggle: )

Edited by Devilsfan118

...I mean..I'm not going to lie to you..if a Ranger was pushed through the glass into my seats...and I just happened to have a beer in my hand...

I probably wouldn't have to think twice about it.  Although maybe mustard or a hotdog or something would be more cost-effective.

(Spare me the "LOL YOU'RE SO NOT CLASSY OMG" posts  :giggle: )

LOL your so not classy, why would you do next, chance you suck =-p...

lets all be honest with enough alcohol in our system we are all capable of doing incredibly stupid things...add a sporting event and we are off and running.

I probably wouldn't have to think twice about it. Although maybe mustard or a hotdog or something would be more cost-effective.

(Spare me the "LOL YOU'RE SO NOT CLASSY OMG" posts :giggle: )

depends on the beer. Wouldn't want to waste something decent on a ranger's head.

Bud light I would have no problem with.