Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

Triumph

Ugh why can't we be up 2-0? /:

I guess I shouldn't complain but come onnnn every time vs. this guy.

Yeah man, I mean we shoulda been up by like 5 by now, fvcking Brodeur never should've started! I'm soooooo pissed right now I could go out and punch a Rags fan in the face...just because that's the way I am I can't control my emotions when it comes to sports. MAN!!!!! WTF DEVILS!!!! KILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Yeah man, I mean we shoulda been up by like 5 by now, fvcking Brodeur never should've started! I'm soooooo pissed right now I could go out and punch a Rags fan in the face...just because that's the way I am I can't control my emotions when it comes to sports. MAN!!!!! WTF DEVILS!!!! KILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Ok that was a little excessive.Funny. I'm not about to apologize for my passion for the Devils.

Ok that was a little excessive.Funny. I'm not about to apologize for my passion for the Devils.

Passion for a team is not something you can compare, person to person, so no need to. I could say ask anyone who knows me how passionate I am and you can do same, yet I don't go to the extremes you do. I may be even more passionate of a fan then you, who knows. Excessive use of dramatics are something you can control.