The Devils' Fans should...

Pepperkorn

I for one need to STFU about poor old Sal.  He clearly sees and understands the big picture.  If it appears to my untrained eye he's unable to uphold his end of the bargain on ice, I clearly don't know what I'm seeing.  He's much more savy than I give him credit for - I finally had to listen to old video and post-game shows and thing.  Even if I missed the specifics in the old games he referred to, he made decent sense.  Maybe he's just innocuous when he does well.

• Like 1

Should be actual fans and stop bashing their players...

With the exception of Salvador because he blows.

atleast he had a good fight last night. Harrold i think was the worst one out there between sal. volch. and himself. Definently time to give fayne a game and sit him.

Yeah - I was going to say Sal gave us added impetus to STFU last night!  If they can get his confidence up - the man can give an asskicking - thus physically aware = thus SHOULD be a great stay at home guy.  He's got to not shy away from stuff.

I do like where he seems to be taking his game so I'm honestly going to hold up on the bashing.

I think fans should talk more about Brunner's nose!!

that was actually a pretty awesome fight by salvador ... who knew he could throw it down like that

He used to whoop ass a lot more often before the concussion issues. Good to see him sticking up for team mates. That's the kind of thing that gets players thinking like a team, with that 'us vs them' mentality.