‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

Honestly im so clueless of whats gonna happen... I also have mix feelings about it

I know that if we get him its gonna be a massive overpayment and it me bite our asses... If he sign somewhere else it sucks but we may dodge a bullet there too... At this point who knows?

I feel the same way.

@JoshYohe_Trib

Just spoke with someone very close to Parise. Thinks Pens and Devils are front runners.Said Lou is guilting Parise heavily about leaving.

In Lou we trust! lol

Edited by ghdi
  • Like 1

Josh Yohe ‏@JoshYohe_Trib

Just spoke with someone very close to Parise. Thinks Pens and Devils are front runners. Said Lou is guilting Parise heavily about leaving.

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

C'mon Lou, bring out your inner Jewish mother.

fine, do whatever you want. after all, who am i to say anything? oh, i just brought you into this league. but you - you've got all the answers. you do what you want. i'll be happy for you either way. really. (holding back tears, while sniffling).

fine, do whatever you want. after all, who am i to say anything? oh, i just brought you into this league. but you - you've got all the answers. you do what you want. i'll be happy for you either way. really. (holding back tears, while sniffling).

This!!! Perfect

It's not like 16 teams didn't pass up Zach in the draft, and we didn't trade up to get him because we knew he'd be a great players in this league. We believed in him, and built around him.

As far as I am concerned, this is Zach's Stevie Yzerman moment. He almost was traded and left.

Josh Yohe ‏@JoshYohe_Trib

Just spoke with someone very close to Parise. Thinks Pens and Devils are front runners. Said Lou is guilting Parise heavily about leaving.

Expand

I would love to see Lou guilting someone. Must be a sight to see

It's not like 16 teams didn't pass up Zach in the draft, and we didn't trade up to get him because we knew he'd be a great players in this league. We believed in him, and built around him.

As far as I am concerned, this is Zach's Stevie Yzerman moment. He almost was traded and left.

Lou should send him a video of the draft of how they scrambled to get him because they believed in him. I'll never forget how giddy the management crew was on that stage. Probably the best draft moment in Devils history.

Lou should send him a video of the draft of how they scrambled to get him because they believed in him. I'll never forget how giddy the management crew was on that stage. Probably the best draft moment in Devils history.

If he can find that video he should post it here. I've been looking for that forever.

If he does leave for Pittsburgh or Philly after all this, Lou better put a Sicilian curse on him, I'd want to see '365 days since Parise scored his last goal' memes :P

Worked on Scott Gomez. Curse just waited until he got to Montreal to take full effect. :ECW:

In slow motion. With "I Will Remember You" playing.

If this were a sappy TV show, there would be clips of that, Zach scoring his first goal in '06 with the crowd chanting 'Zach's better!' at Crosby and the playoff run of this year in a flashback montage before with a tear in his eye he tells Lou he's staying.

If this were a sappy TV show, there would be clips of that, Zach scoring his first goal in '06 with the crowd chanting 'Zach's better!' at Crosby and the playoff run of this year in a flashback montage before with a tear in his eye he tells Lou he's staying.

I'd be sold if they sent that sh!t to me!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.