GDT: 10/25 Nj Devils @ LA Kings 7:30pm PST

DevilinLA

It's going to be interesting to see if they come out in the 3rd and not sit on this. That will show me alot with Deboer and approach. This is unfamiliar terirrory. Too many times we've seen this team play 1 period or two period games, sit on leads in a shell and the agressiveness and attack goes down. They've played two damn good periods of road hockey vs a contender, built a nice lead so let's see if they can nail it down.

They played 1 1/2 periods of good hockey. The first half of the 2nd was awful and sloppy play. If they come out and play the entire 3rd like they did at the end of the 2nd I'll be majorly impressed!

Elias, Sykora, Zubrus, Fayne, and Greene did all the work (plus-3 each). Also, Hedberg is amazing.

I dont think he is getting enough credit for this game. Moose is having a really strong game tonight and has bailed us out a few times.

This isnt taking away from Elias, Sykie, Zubs and so on.

Overall the team is playing really well. The chemistry between lines is working amazingly so I hope this keeps up. THIS is the team we have all been waiting to see.

Only thing that I can complain about tonight is that Quick isn't in net. This backup gave up like 4-5 goals his first start this season. Just something to keep in mind.

Still, with the quantity and quality of scoring chances the Devils have coupled with the fact that they haven't given up a goal, I think they would be winning this game no matter who is in net.