GDT Devils @ Coyotes 8pm EST

'7'

Brodeur starting.

Cory has to play vs Washington and St. Louis though

I suppose we can't go into the Stadium Series game with Brodeur having not started in 10 games. Phoenix has been a mess of late and we should be able to sneak out a win with him in net

Still Schneider has been so damn good of late

Edited by '7'

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly sure why broduer is playing this game. We can't really afford to drop any games and cory gives us the best chance to win. Makes sense.

well Brodeur can't play vs. St. Louis, and I wouldn't want him starting vs Washington because then he'd  have to play the next game which is the Stadium Series vs NYR (it wouldn't be back to back, but he'd play 2 in a row).

If he doesn't get a game in somewhere he'd be going into the Rangers outdoor game having not played in like 10 days. And he doesn't do well after long layoffs. Got to find a start for him somewhere

Edited by '7'

Go Devils

Why Marty? it's a soft game give Cory some respect. OH NO, play him against St. Louis and then against Washington and then play Marty, he will be ready for the Rangers at the stadium game.

I won't tell you my thoughts about the Stadium game with Marty in goal.

Scoring chances aren't abundant in outdoor games. They're slow moving affairs because of the wind and cold. Plus Brodeur gets seniority...but I don't think it's a game that he'll embarrass himself in. It's actually set up pretty well for him

Edited by '7'

It's all about Marty, Lou's favorite and DeBoer's favourites and not about the best team on the ice to win a particular game.

Go Marty, Harrold, Gionta and the old guys.

Why is that?

I'm not a fan with the way they've handled things with Marty for the most part as well, but I think it looks like they're going to handle this week properly. Brodeur-Schneider-Schneider-Brodeur.

If Brodeur plays vs the Caps or Blues I'm going to flip out though

well Brodeur can't play vs. St. Louis, and I wouldn't want him starting vs Washington because then he'd  have to play the next game which is the Stadium Series vs NYR (it wouldn't be back to back, but he'd play 2 in a row).

If he doesn't get a game in somewhere he'd be going into the Rangers outdoor game having not played in like 10 days. And he doesn't do well after long layoffs. Got to find a start for him somewhere

I don't see any back to backs coming up unless I'm wrong. Cory should start all the games we have coming up. Broduer has played enough.

I don't see any back to backs coming up unless I'm wrong. Cory should start all the games we have coming up. Broduer has played enough.

the rest of the season? No NHL goalie is going to start 30 in a row.

After the Rangers outdoor game the Devils will have 29 games left. Cory should start no less than 22 of them

After the Rangers outdoor game the Devils will have 29 games left. Cory should start no less than 22 of them

Pretty sure thats not gonna happen, cory will play more but not by that much, of course unless brodeurs injured

I didn't mean no broduer for the rest of the season, I mean we shouldn't see him for a while. He should really just be getting the back-to-backs now.

We can debate who should be in goal all we want.It won't matter who's in net if we continue to struggle scoring ourselves.I feel like we'll come alive soon,but not tonight.My prediction 3-1 Phoenix.I do hope I'm wrong though.