New Devils book

djskellington

Anyone know where I can find that new Devils book - the "25: The History of the New Jersey Devils" one? I've been looking online and haven't been able to find it anywhere. Is it just not out yet and I missed that part of the interview?

Also, has anyone read "Chico Resch's Tales from the Devils Ice"? Been curious about that one too...

I recently got "Fire and ICE: road to the Stanley Cup" which chronicles the 2003 run. About 120 pages, nice color photos...a good read...just basically chronicles the season. $2.00 roughly off Amazon.com. For that price you can't go wrong. :noclue:

Anyone know where I can find that new Devils book - the "25: The History of the New Jersey Devils" one? I've been looking online and haven't been able to find it anywhere. Is it just not out yet and I missed that part of the interview?

Also, has anyone read "Chico Resch's Tales from the Devils Ice"? Been curious about that one too...

My review on Chico's book:

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33978

I recommend Brodeur's Beyond the Crease if you're looking for some good Devil reading. I have the "25: The History of the New Jersey Devils" book...that was available only from the Star-Ledger a while back. It's also good...lots of great pictures and good writing.

For two months now the Newark Star Ledger newspaper has a picture of the book and an order form to oder the book now for $34.95. Back in December before Christmas they had it on sale for $24.95. You can still get the book through the Star Ledger newspaper.

For two months now the Newark Star Ledger newspaper has a picture of the book and an order form to oder the book now for $34.95. Back in December before Christmas they had it on sale for $24.95. You can still get the book through the Star Ledger newspaper.

I can't find it anywhere on nj.com... Would you mind posting a link? I'd really appreciate it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.