ECF Tickets

Bartholomew Hunt

QFT

I can completely understand anyone who needs/wants to sell for economic reasons. These tix are expensive, and everyone has some kind of budget they have to stick to. But to bail because your team is behind? That's crap. Anybody can be a fan when a team's on top. Sticking by your team when they're down is the test of a true fan.

True fanhood is cute. Economic and emotional disparity isn't.

Edited by mikepeluso8

I have one extra ticket available for tonight's game. Section 231, next to me, my wife and sister-in-law.

Price: $105, same as I paid for it. We can meet up outside the arena before the game. I will be there an hour and a half early.

Ticket sold.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. I hope you still get to go.

Mass exodus?

I went on Saturday and I am going tonight, but seeing it in my situation, as a 26 year old young professional, and a die-hard sports fan and Jets season ticket holder, if things are headed south (which is a subjective statement, not based on facts, simply opinion) and you want your money back, it's your right to sell those tickets to whoever for whatever...I always try to sell to Devils fans, and I did sell an extra pair for tonight to Devils fans at LESS than what I paid, but I am here to defend others who want to just get rid of the tickets and get their money back. That is up to the person who owns the tickets to make that decision.

We are in the EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS and we CAN'T SCORE...that is SUB-PAR for the course...the course being the ECF.

do everyone a favor...and stay home.

we don't need your negative attitude.

we are only don 2-1, controlled a majority of the periods.

Lundqvist is a great goaltender, simple as that.

if you think that is subpar play, you really don't know hockey.

I forked over $700 dollars for two games for the ECF and frankly, the showing has been mediocre at best...it is disheartening and I can empathize with anyone else who wants to dump the tickets, it's just the way it goes. This has been very sad and disconcerting watching this series and seeing the outcomes in 2 out of 3 games. Frankly, as long as Lundqvist is in net, I don't see anything changing anytime soon. That's the reality.

please stay home you are ridiculous

Ps...your "diehard devils fan" signature is comical.

Diehards in it to the very end.

Edited by trailblazer

this. i can understand bailing if they're down 3-0 or 3-1, but at 2-1 this is still anyone's series.

please stay home you are ridiculous

Ps...your "diehard devils fan" signature is comical.

Diehards in it to the very end.

I will be there with bells on tonight.

Barack Obama says I can conduct myself as I see fit, that's the beauty of this democratic union we live in. I will ALSO make statements/form opinions/converse with others regarding my feelings about a particular team, player, game etc. You don't like it, just don't listen. :giggle:

Further, you can call me whatever type of fan you would like to, but what I have viewed here is almost a BLIND optimism and a "cutesy" kinda fanbase...since I decided to start posting here. Reality is reality. I competed in sports my entire life, coached for a period of time and again, I am an avid sports fan spanning the spectrum...but when things are not GOOD or I see something I don't like, I am going to speak up. I apologize here in advance :blahblah:

Edited by mikepeluso8

If all of you started cutting and running after we were down 2-1 to the Panthers, you would have missed some incredible games. Ridiculous. You know how many hundreds of thousands of hockey fans would love the opportunity to be seeing their team down 2-1 in the Eastern Conference Finals right now?

If all of you started cutting and running after we were down 2-1 to the Panthers, you would have missed some incredible games. Ridiculous. You know how many hundreds of thousands of hockey fans would love the opportunity to be seeing their team down 2-1 in the Eastern Conference Finals right now?

due to the overwhelming response i've received, my seat in 101 for $110 (the face value. yes i bought it through the presale), is STILL AVAILABLE. at cost. to a devils fan. i won't even ask you to buy me a beer, unless you feel so inclined. if you do feel so inclined i would like a goose island IPA.

I will be there with bells on tonight.

Barack Obama says I can conduct myself as I see fit, that's the beauty of this democratic union we live in. I will ALSO make statements/form opinions/converse with others regarding my feelings about a particular team, player, game etc. You don't like it, just don't listen. :giggle:

Further, you can call me whatever type of fan you would like to, but what I have viewed here is almost a BLIND optimism and a "cutesy" kinda fanbase...since I decided to start posting here. Reality is reality. I competed in sports my entire life, coached for a period of time and again, I am an avid sports fan spanning the spectrum...but when things are not GOOD or I see something I don't like, I am going to speak up. I apologize here in advance :blahblah:

Peluso8.....you fair-weather fan.

you didn't deserve to watch that domination tonight....

Anyone have any clue what the price is for the ticket line? Or if it still exists? Haven't waited in line for a couple years, so just curious because I'm pretty broke right now, but if the price is a bit better than what I've been seeing on stubhub, I may rob a liqour store for $100 and that should cover it, lol.

Remember when fair-weather fans like Peluso were trying to sell tix because we were down 2-1.

Unreal

I'm not saying Peluso is a fair weather fan (I know nothing about him/her), and I believe he/she was trying to make a counterpoint and defend others that were contemplating bailing on their tickets because of the loss in game 3, but I was thinking of the same thing last night.