GDT: Devils at Flyers 7:00PM

Jerzey

you wearing a jersey?

I might get tix last second

I'll be in section 112, row 16, on the aisle closer to center.. anyone going should look for me and say hi.. And fvck yeah, I always wear my jersey.. Screw them and that "Broad Street Bravado BS" (keeping in mind 98% of fans there act like normal human beings).. All I ever get is a bit of heckling but I'm sure it'll be pretty quiet in there tonight

Still don't get why people who sit by me will be all hushed and quiet when Flyers fans (as was the case Saturday) heckle us in our own building, but then yell at Devils fans for stupid reasons.. Totally weak and yeah I'm calling them out.. Then we go to their building and their fans keep any and all opposing teams fans in check

Edited by Colin226

I'll be in section 112, row 16, on the aisle closer to center.. anyone going should look for me and say hi.. And fvck yeah, I always wear my jersey.. Screw them and that "Broad Street Bravado BS" (keeping in mind 98% of fans there act like normal human beings).. All I ever get is a bit of heckling but I'm sure it'll be pretty quiet in there tonight

Still don't get why people who sit by me will be all hushed and quiet when Flyers fans (as was the case Saturday) heckle us in our own building, but then yell at Devils fans for stupid reasons.. Totally weak and yeah I'm calling them out.. Then we go to their building and their fans keep any and all opposing teams fans in check

98% ???????????  in Philly ??????

98% ???????????  in Philly ??????

The 2% can be a really awful.. And I'm only speaking to Flyers games.. I've heard the opposite is true of Eagles games lol

“He’s our highest-paid forward, so, obviously you miss him,” Devils coach Pete DeBoer said.

^^^Interesting choice of words.

See I don't really read into that as much as others seem to be.. Lou has said the same thing before about Kovy and Henrique.. Besides, people wouldn't find it strange if a CEO's top sales guy was out on medical leave and the CEO made similar comments lol

Edited by Colin226

See I don't really read into that as much as others seem to be.. Lou has said the same thing before about Kovy and Henrique.. Besides, people wouldn't find it strange if a CEO's top sales guy was out on medical leave and the CEO made similar comments lol

I don't find it strange, per se, but you do get the sense that DeBoer's tired of Zajac underperforming, and he ABSOLUTELY has the right to be (and subtly let the press know).

The 100's are night and day compared to the 200's.

Section 115 row 4 over here... I'll be wearing my 95' Cup Champs hat... coming straight from work here in Philly so no time to run back to Toms River for my jersey!

DeBoer and Stevens use of Fayne drives me up a wall. Clearly better than Harrold and a lot of the other D. They often use Fayne as a top pair D when he plays and in tough situations, yet banish him for no reason when Harrold is healthy.

I just hope this game is somewhat entertaining unlike the last meeting between these two teams. I love hockey but that game was boring as hell.

Pretty sure that was Henrique's goal, love Gelinas game though. He tends to put pucks in the right place more often than not.