Devils vs the Rangers at Pru. 7pm MSG+

DevilMinder

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep that effort up and we got this.

So when are the coaches going to realize that the Tallinder - Greene pairing is soft like tissue paper and that they need to be broken up FOR GOOD? My God are they weak. It's pitiful. The goal was kind of weak on Moose's part but it's just another instance where the play should have never happened in the first place. Terrible defense on that goal.

Big pet peeve of mine is when the officials decide to award a team, despite being dominated for the majority of the game, a power play because some tw@t decided to take a dive. Makes me sick.

Edited by Sickman

What ever happened to the diving call? :noclue:

The call was on the second hit A-Train laid on Avery, (roughing),....give me a break! :doh1:

:soap: The "pussification" of the NHL is really starting to turn me off! I go back to the late

70's early 80's with hockey, and HITTING is part of the game. :argh:

Especially against a puke like Avery, what an embarresment to the NHL. In the old days, every

guy on the bench would take a run at that puke, but not today, Not in Gary Bettmans NHL!!! :puke::puke:

You can't get mad at the Albany Devils tonight.

When Matt Taormina has the same amount of goals as a 100 million dollar "sniper" you're pretty much in trouble, anyway.

Uh... not for nothing, and very valid point about Taormina, but i don't think anyone's complaining about the team tonight

in fact, granted I only watch the 2nd half of the period, i'd say they're completely out playing the Vagers.

Uh... not for nothing, and very valid point about Taormina, but i don't think anyone's complaining about the team tonight

in fact, granted I only watch the 2nd half of the period, i'd say they're completely out playing the Vagers.

Who's complaining? I said you can't get mad at the Albany Devils tonight.

But, sooner or later, i'd like my 100 million dollar sniper to show up and pass a minor league defensemen's goal total, especially in a game like this.

Kovalchuk wearing his invisibility cloak tonight

the effort is there...the ability to score a goal is not. The only way we score tonight is luck, a crazy bounce, rag puts it in his own net...because we're not beating Lundqvist clean