GDT: Boston Bruins @ New Jersey Devils

NJCroMag

Well ..they dominated. They just didn't play a full 20 minutes. Pretty sad right now. They deserved to win this game. Could have capitalized on the Flyers and Rangers losing. The team STILL has no turned the corner. I guess I'm stoked about the 1st and 2nd period efforts. What a bummer. Brodeur will be 0-5 in his last 5 games against the Bruins now. Devils were also 15-1-1 when leading going into the 3rd period. Tallander is gone. I mean..just the same sh!t all year..we beat sh!tty teams, win 3 in a row..face a good team, then blow it. I don't even know why I bother getting excited anymore.

I said I'd be happy with 5 out of 8 points coming up though so hopefully this is the only let down.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Well ..they dominated. They just didn't play a full 20 minutes. Pretty sad right now. They deserved to win this game. Could have capitalized on the Flyers and Rangers losing. The team STILL has no turned the corner. I guess I'm stoked about the 1st and 2nd period efforts. What a bummer. Brodeur will be 0-5 in his last 5 games against the Bruins now. Devils were also 15-1-1 when leading going into the 3rd period. Tallander is gone. I mean..just the same sh!t all year..we beat sh!tty teams, win 3 in a row..face a good team, then blow it. I don't even know why I bother getting excited anymore.

I said I'd be happy with 5 out of 8 points coming up though so hopefully this is the only let down.

Well now its confirmed.

Its not a true loss without a SMT3 "sky is fallin", "end is near" rant.

Good to go. :giggle:

maybe you should just not watch the games anymore then.

WELL, as much as I want to be pissed off and flip sh!t right now... They held their own for 2 periods and just could not get any breaks. They need to get over it and get past it though because we're right back at it versus Philly on Saturday. I think we will win that one.

fvcking turning point of this game was fvckin Ference holding Clarkson's stick and faking getting hooked. Hope that fvcker dies in a car crash.

A lot of Boston players got away with a lot of things tonight.

I am pretty much done with officials not calling chara for penalties and excuse his holds, hooks and interference sh!t on account of his size.

Mark it down as a loss, but I feel the devils held their own. Definitely a drastic improvement over the last meeting. On to the next!

just so disappointing. i really thought they had this one. but yeah, they looked much better than they did the last time they played the bruins. i just hope they're ready for saturday.

Typical Devils loss. Control 40 minutes of play, get up a goal or two, and then try to sit on it and do nothing in the 3rd. It amazes me how they don't learn from this - after so many failures, you'd think it would sink into their heads that the best way to protect a lead is to keep attacking.

Anyways, at least this was a much more respectable loss than the last one. We actually deserved to win this time.

After they were down 3-1 the devils started playing again. Basically it was 10 min at the beginning of the third that killed the game.

Agreed... It was like damn, we still have a game to play, huh?

Oh well. Not gonna win every game, we all know that. SUCKS to see, but Philly is in town Saturday and we need to show up.

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30

Dammit.

Well, it was a damned good effort. Can't fault the guys fr that effort.