Brock Lesnar....

CRASHER

Anyone see the PPV tonight?

I was at a wedding and really curious to hear how he did ... I heard he tapped of all things... an ankle lock...

but did he look good... he legit??

Striking wise he looked legit but he made a mistake that Mir was waiting for. I thought going into this that Mir was going to win due to experience but I thought Lesnar could knock Mir out for a win and he almost did. Lesnar came out like a beast and he took down Mir than he got the mount on Mir and was hitting him hard, he than hit him in the back of the head by accident which cause the ref to take a point away from Lesnar. Lesnar than put Mir back on the ground with a nice punch and he continued to hammer on Mir again but Lesnars mistake was that he tried standing back up and once he got back up he didn't look like he was sure what he wanted to next with Mir on the ground and while standing next to Mir, Mir grabbed a hold of his leg and got Lesnar to the ground and put him in a kneebar and that was all she wrote. Lesnar will definitely be back in the UFC and with some experience and more practice I could see him being a force in the UFC. Lesnars upper body is so big that the legs were the only thing Mir really could go for. Lesnar was just too aggressive for his own good.

A sidenote for you Crasher...Angle was ringside with a suit on, Taker was there looking like the American Bad Ass and Stone Cold was there looking like Stone Cold with a beer in his hand. I was hoping they were going to add one more guy and have a early elimination chamber haha

Edited by Satans Hockey

I saw Lesnar's training sessions on the UFC Special they did on Spike TV after TNA and MY GOD... nine hours a DAY :blink:

he just seems like the scary cross-over super star with a bit of name recognition that UFC could really use (and I am amused how TNA is trying to hop on the bandwagon cause of the Angle/Lesnar friendship/rivlary.. which makes him tapping to an ankle lock even funnier)

so it's worth waiting for my buddy to get me the DVD Copy of I take it???

You think Lesnar picked a bad first opponent and should have picked a less good guy?

I saw Lesnar's training sessions on the UFC Special they did on Spike TV after TNA and MY GOD... nine hours a DAY :blink:

he just seems like the scary cross-over super star with a bit of name recognition that UFC could really use (and I am amused how TNA is trying to hop on the bandwagon cause of the Angle/Lesnar friendship/rivlary.. which makes him tapping to an ankle lock even funnier)

so it's worth waiting for my buddy to get me the DVD Copy of I take it???

You think Lesnar picked a bad first opponent and should have picked a less good guy?

I saw that special too, the training was nuts.

I think they had their guys there just because WWE and TNA were promoting the event and I'm curious as to whether or not those guys actually wanted Lesnar to win or not. It wasn't an ankle lock though, it was a kneebar, if Lesnar didn't tap Mir could have hyper extended his knee.

You might be able to find it on youtube or on daily motion since it wasn't that long. I wouldn't pay for it though. I always go to a friends house who gets the ppvs for free or later download the stuff if I can't go to my friends house. They are never worth paying money for.

I'm not sure how much choice Lesnar had in picking his opponent. Mir use to be a UFC champion so you know he knows what hes doing out there and his experience really showed.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I saw that special too, the training was nuts.

I think they had their guys there just because WWE and TNA were promoting the event and I'm curious as to whether or not those guys actually wanted Lesnar to win or not. It wasn't an ankle lock though, it was a kneebar, if Lesnar didn't tap Mir could have hyper extended his knee.

You might be able to find it on youtube or on daily motion since it wasn't that long. I wouldn't pay for it though. I always go to a friends house who gets the ppvs for free or later download the stuff if I can't go to my friends house. They are never worth paying money for.

I'm not sure how much choice Lesnar had in picking his opponent. Mir use to be a UFC champion so you know he knows what hes doing out there and his experience really showed.