How is everyone doing

stevestevens

Well that's unfortunate to hear that you're not Gabe...Here I was all excited that we have had our picture taken together many times..thanks for ruining that for me...Next time you go look for me, I'll be the sociologist...:P

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's unfortunate to hear that you're not Gabe...Here I was all excited that we have had our picture taken together many times..thanks for ruining that for me...Next time you go look for me, I'll be the sociologist...:P

Gabe doesn't have any moves, he has a "move" and my god it's bad! Last season he was always in my section and he would always dance in the aisle, turn around, and point directly at me....ughhh..lol

Edited by annabelle

I know no one really cares, but it helps to vent about these things because I have been fuming to myself all day. (the gym didn't even help.) So I talked to my friend Danielle on AIM today while she was at work regarding the ongoing situation with my two "friends" Stefanie and Amanda who tried to get me to drink by paying me 40 dollars etc etc and haven't spoken to me since even though I left the "party" visibly upset... She still hangs out with them on occasion and she said to me today:

Her: i think they don't understand why you were so upset and are under the impression that you're still mad and want an apology from them, which they aren't going to give.

Me: to not understand why I want an apologize is sort of crazy to me

Me: I was really upset and regardless if you think you did something wrong.. if your friend is upset you should at least say "I'm sorry for making you upset" and want to clarify the situation....

Me: it's just is sort of weird that she (stefanie) doesn't even care to call me and the fact that i'm not calling her doesn't bother her.. like the fact that she's mad at me for being mad is bothering me

Her: i completely agree with you

Me: i don't know.. like I don't want to call them and be like I'm begging you to talk to me again. I just feel like.. if I was in this situation I would have called the next day to figure out why my friend was so upset and try to talk it out instead of just being like "well f it"

Her: and since it's been so long since it's happened and nobody has talked that it keeps making it more awkward

Me: i just think it's so weird... stefanie told me to my face "I don't really like hanging out with Amanda.. but I do it because she can be fun."

Her: i guess she just wants more fun than a true friend

WTF. Did I move home to be back in HS or something.

My feelings are just hurt. Blah.

Edited by LA03

If they truly "didn't understand" why you were upset, they should have to clarify/comprehend why you were upset, in order to determine if they should apologize or not (if that makes any sense). If they're actually refusing to apologize, they must know exactly what's wrong, and also that it's their fault.

If you really want to remain friends with them, it looks like you're going to have to take the initiative to make things better. If you don't care about staying friends/mending the friendship, then eventually you'll just have to try and move on, because if you haven't gotten an apology yet, you're probably not going to get one without making the first move. I've been in similar situations before...I hope things work out.

I freaky hate my English teacher.

He whines on the fact we don't watch news,he thinks he's scaring us(which isn't the case)He made a guy say to a girl: "I love you" Since the guy was talking to the girl, (They're friends, they're not dating ...) And tommorow, we're going to watch the movie "Alive" Woopidoo :rolleyes:

Mannn, I hate when people push you to Drink or doing something you doesn't want, especially when it comes to your friends.

LA03, If they can't respect you, why should be your friends? You respect them , they should respect you.

I'm done, i'm going to study for a math Exam tommorow :uni:

My entended literature teacher is always happy and at first i guess it was funny but now im starting to get worried she might one day blow and go crazy. I mean the lady has yoda posters everywhere, puts beetoven music on loudly when you enter the class, plans to show us American History X, 300 and all of the Lord of the Rings before thanksgiving. Shes so nuts but its actually a pretty enjoyable class i guess.

My entended literature teacher is always happy and at first i guess it was funny but now im starting to get worried she might one day blow and go crazy. I mean the lady has yoda posters everywhere, puts beetoven music on loudly when you enter the class, plans to show us American History X, 300 and all of the Lord of the Rings before thanksgiving. Shes so nuts but its actually a pretty enjoyable class i guess.

You know what's creepy? I was walking from the bank (which is literally right around the corner) back to my place and Colby drives by my place...that's fine..whatever..but then I was checking my mail and he drove by again..twice..I text him saying, "stop driving by my house you creepo! :P" and he texts back saying, "i wasn't..." wtf? There is no reason for him to take my street either,...it's super quiet and leads to nowhere...

I was waiting for him to drive by again so i could get video..lol

People like to drive by my place apparently?

Edited by annabelle

*update*

He was giving me tickets for tomorrows game (Leafs and Coyotes..yickk) I disn't want to go with him and his stupid friends and i told him that..then i had jokingly said that he could feel free to get me two or three tickets..and he did..awww what a good biatch...:)

now i just gotta find someone to go with...boo

had a HORRIBLE week and a HORRIBLE day...

just saw the bourne ultimatum for the second time ... cheered me up a lil

still down...

blah

Hope things get better for you soon!

I can relate though... life has been really sucky for me lately. I am just really lonely and down about everything. Today I went to the gym, showered, and watched tv....and that was it. And right now I'm drinking some wine and then most likely passing out on the couch. Hah.