Prust suspended for Game 4

ghdi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. He should get at least 2, if not 3. That was assault.

We'll be lucky if he gets 1. Anton did not get tested for a concussion and was back out on the ice fairly soon after the elbow which will rule out medical data. It depends on how Shanny interprets the "intent" part of the rule, but I would be surprised if Prust got more than 1, if any.

We'll be lucky if he gets 1. Anton did not get tested for a concussion and was back out on the ice fairly soon after the elbow which will rule out medical data. It depends on how Shanny interprets the "intent" part of the rule, but I would be surprised if Prust got more than 1, if any.

If he gets nothing, it's a joke. But nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to how this league deals with supplmentary discipline.

I don't care if Prust gets suspended. I just want Janssen to play next game and sit on Lundqvists head. They'll suspend him and we'll go back to our regular fourth line and win the series.

Lmao on Janssen, but re: Lundqvist- if we don't plow that motherfvcker next game, I'm gonna have a coronary. Get in his fvcking face, get in his kitchen, run him through the fvcking boards. I don't care about a goalie interference penalty- take one if it gets the message across that the fvcking tea and sandwich party in the Queen's crease is over. He's entirely too fvcking comfortable. Crash the motherfvcking net.

Lmao on Janssen, but re: Lundqvist- if we don't plow that motherfvcker next game, I'm gonna have a coronary. Get in his fvcking face, get in his kitchen, run him through the fvcking boards. I don't care about a goalie interference penalty- take one if it gets the message across that the fvcking tea and sandwich party in the Queen's crease is over. He's entirely too fvcking comfortable. Crash the motherfvcking net.

Yea that. Exactly.

I think this is necessary also... But no one will because this league is way to pc any more. You watch fighting will be outlawed in the not so distant future. This league is going through a pussification process.

I think this is necessary also... But no one will because this league is way to pc any more. You watch fighting will be outlawed in the not so distant future. This league is going through a pussification process.

For the last 5 years while Lundqvist has been making the Devils his own personal fvcktoy, I've been begging and pleading for someone to put a knee in his fvcking ear. No one ever does. I have no idea why.

For the last 5 years while Lundqvist has been making the Devils his own personal fvcktoy, I've been begging and pleading for someone to put a knee in his fvcking ear. No one ever does. I have no idea why.

Bettman has snipers.

THIS! I'm so sick of the Rags getting into our heads.

Prust also stuck out his elbow to catch Marty in the head while skating through the crease at a different point in the game. I wonder if that will factor at all in Shanahan's decision?

It should, IMO. It just shows he feels untouchable, he thinks he can do what he wants and enjoys playing dirty with his elbow. 2 games for that punk seem reasonable.

Anton did not get tested for a concussion and was back out on the ice fairly soon after the elbow which will rule out medical data.

Shanny shouldn't need any medical data to make this decision. He should punish intent, not result.

I realize, of course, that this is not how it is. But it's how it should be.

I also realize I'm not the first person to make this point.

Per TG:

Rangers coach John Tortorella said this morning that the league should also look at a Zubrus elbow on Anton Stralman and a Parise hit on Michael Del Zotto in Saturday’s game. He also suggested that that the Devils’ players are staying down after being hit to sell penalties and are setting picks on the power play to get Kovalchuk open for shots.

At the end of all of that, Tortorella said, “There is some gamesmanship there.”

Anyone know if these hits were bad? As for " setting picks" the Rangers have done it all series.

Edited by ben00rs

Per TG:

Anyone know if these hits were bad? As for " setting picks" the Rangers have done it all series.

I don't remember any of these hits at all?

Parise throwing an elbow?

Tortellini needs to stop whining.

Prediction: 1 game for Prusty. Rightfully deserved, in my opinion. No injury on the play (for some stupid reason this takes precedent. It should be the INTENT not the actual injury or not), no past history. I don't think he'll get any more.

Glad Volch is okay.