GDT: DEVILS @ ISLANDERS 7:00PM TV FSNY2 /FSN HD Radio 660 XM 237

Devilish34

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I meant he should get himself fined for ripping the refs postgame, cause they deserve it.

The team deserves it somewhat too for their passive defense, and Sutter himself shouldn't have had Oduya anywhere near the ice on that 4-on-3, what has he done other than stink up the joint to warrant being put out there?

Damnit, Martin. I swear every year our defenseman late in the third or overtime just let the opponents forwards into the crease. When are they going to learn to take the f-ing man out? Just tackle him or do something. Horrible loss, Sutter needs to rip the defenseman apart in the locker room.

You know what, this team (devils) dont even deserve 2 pts for playing ANOTHER sh!tty 2nd period.. 1 point is good enough, but i really am starting to hate Sutter or whomever is putting together these D lines.. whoever is doing it is an idiot, honestly.. Oduya is out like every fvkin shift, and all he does is throw the puck into the crowd and take other stupid penalties..

We can blame the refs b/c they sucked but our coaching decisions (the defensive ones) and the Defense's skill in general are terrible.. And I never seen our PK so weak.. Everyone knew the Isles would score on that 30-second OT PP, because our PK is that bad

Edited by nmigliore

Guess you missed the nice tip pass from Fedotenko to Billy Bob fvckhead.. another goal my ex in the wheelchair could have tapped in (has to be... it's the only way BBFH scores :P)... sometimes the other team does just make the better play... would not be much of a sport if the other team was only allowed to suck!!

I agree, there should have been a penalty on the Brylin play or at least the face off in the offensive zone, or no penalty on Greene as there was no penalty on the Brylin play. I hate to see games aided by the refs. Still the defenseman lost the game for the Devils. I trust Martin to turn it around, but Oduya and Rachunek look completely lost.

this wasnt the refs fault, with 10 seconds left in ot you should be slamming people around and throwing them to the ice. who cares if you take another penalty? oduya lost his stick he should have just dive tackled the guy with the puck instead of chasing after it like an idiot. they teach peewee hockey players not to chase a dropped stick you would think someone would have passed the memo to this waste of space.

but really i blame sutter because he could have put any one of the other 16 guys out on the ice but he choose to put us down an extra man and we lost the chance at a shootout for it.