OOT Thread

Daniel

Terrible night for the Refs. Simmonds got destroyed on one of the most obvious elbows you will see but there was no call. Simmonds never returned. Now Backes does absolutely nothing but is called for a head shot and gets ejected from the game and the Blues assessed a 5 min powerplay.

and how bout them Lighting :headless chicken:

Insanity!

Edited by Zubie#8

The call on Backes was maybe the worst hockey call I've ever seen, ever. He was FINISIHING HIS CHECK. Now you get 5 and a game for FINISHING YOUR CHECK? ARE YOU fvckING KIDDING ME?!!!!

He didn't leave his feet, he didn't target the head. It was a clean body check. These refs are fvcking clownshoes, even moreso than they usually are.

The call on Backes was maybe the worst hockey call I've ever seen, ever. He was FINISIHING HIS CHECK. Now you get 5 and a game for FINISHING YOUR CHECK? ARE YOU fvckING KIDDING ME?!!!!

He didn't leave his feet, he didn't target the head. It was a clean body check. These refs are fvcking clownshoes, even moreso than they usually are.

Nah, the non-call on Erskine was worse because of how the refs were positioned:

REFFAFASFSD.jpg

Edited by Marshall

Not sure if it is just me or not but does anyone else have an issue hearing Doc this year? The crowd and rink sounds are loud but I need to turn my TV up really loud to hear Doc clearly. Maybe it is just my TV but I feel the same way about the other TV at my house.

We are all going deaf! headless%20chicken.gif

...I have no problem hearing him. I just hate the MSG feed because you cant hear the play or crowd at all. CBC and TSN are the best.

I have never seen so many bad calls in a two week span. Its insane.

And not to mention bad calls that determined not only goals, but entire games in many cases (definitely in the case of Ottawa-Montreal and arguably in the case of St. Louis-Detroit). I hope something gets done. I've felt like for the most part players aren't showing lockout rust but the refs sure are, in terms of consistency and in terms of calls blown.

Alright so thoughts on Rinaldo's borderline KO of TBs Crombeen?

I absolutely hate Rinaldo. I would never root for him on my team, and he represents a dirty player that fits into Laviolettes system. I hate him.

With that being said, I've noticed this year that that kid can throw down, I haven't seen punches that quick.

And with THAT being said, Rinaldo had a couple of punches as Crombeen was basically on the ground. I'm not surprised Rinaldo took advantage and almost killed him...

So, We're those dirty or not?

Another horrible guess call by the refs to add to the list. Andrew Desjardins just annihilated Jamal Mayers with a clean hit, shoulder to shoulder, and Desjardins get a major and gets thrown out for a "hit to the head". It wasn't even close to the head. Just an absolutely awful call. Meanwhile, afterwards, Duncan Keith instigated a fight (he wears a visor btw) and gets 2 minors but no game misconduct. After it was all sorted out, Chicago actually ended up with a PP.

Another horrible guess call by the refs to add to the list. Andrew Desjardins just annihilated Jamal Mayers with a clean hit, shoulder to shoulder, and Desjardins get a major and gets thrown out for a "hit to the head". It wasn't even close to the head. Just an absolutely awful call. Meanwhile, afterwards, Duncan Keith instigated a fight (he wears a visor btw) and gets 2 minors but no game misconduct. After it was all sorted out, Chicago actually ended up with a PP.

yea, im watching too.   i just really dont know how the refs can say thats a head to head hit AFTER reviewing it on the monitor.

That means those refs saw the same thing that we did, and still proceeded to give Dejardins a match penalty

Edited by Onddeck

feast your eyes:

and for a second, lets act like i dont despise Rinaldo for everything he's worth:

By looking at the events leading up to the fight tonight, and his actions the last time the two teams played, Crombeen 100% deserved to get his ass kicked

Edited by Onddeck