My personal response to the Panthers

DevilNurn

It should be said that the florida panthers fans are among the best in the league. They are polite, passionate, and really proud of their team for pushing us to within a goal of elimination. if they won game seven I would have jumped on their bandwagon.

It should be said that the florida panthers fans are among the best in the league. They are polite, passionate, and really proud of their team for pushing us to within a goal of elimination. if they won game seven I would have jumped on their bandwagon.

Woah woah...that's not allowed here. Every organization and fanbase of that organization that the Devils play have to be idiots, obnoxious, rude, bush league, disgusting, trailer trash, etc. Take that back now won't you.

• Like 1

It should be said that the florida panthers fans are among the best in the league.

Agree, sat next to a family of them at one of the games at the Rock this year and we had great hockey talk. No BS machismo.

Had a great experience in Chicago a few years back too. Kept thinking it odd to have not heard one obscenity the entire time (and I was in the nosebleeds)

We should seriously act like we've been here before, stop worrying about the Panthers and pretend like we have to face the Flyers now.

I don't think anyone's worried about the Panthers or calling their fans names like dr said earlier. All that was posted in this thread was one cute picture by the op playing off of something the Panthers' marketing department did after Game 5, that's it.

We should seriously act like we've been here before, stop worrying about the Panthers and pretend like we have to face the Flyers now.

Dude is it exhausting being the arbiter of ALL things message board.

angryoldman.gif

Seriously -- think about it BEFORE you hit Add Reply -- is it really necessary for YOU to post yet another chiding post to your fellow fans and message boarders? It's just such a bad habit you've got going on and you really are relentless with it...

• Like 1

angryoldman.gif

Seriously -- think about it BEFORE you hit Add Reply -- is it really necessary for YOU to post yet another chiding post to your fellow fans and message boarders? It's just such a bad habit you've got going on and you really are relentless with it...

LOL and so true.

Enough of this. I have been chased around this message board and personally insulted by you for 2 years now and I'm tired of it. I was stupid and probably should have just hit "ignore" from the beginning but have not. I have not ever responded to all your negative posts against me but you relentlessly attack with one or so other poster ganging up. My posts are hardly ever "chiding" and I have never claimed to be more than an average poster but everyone once in a while i'll do a post like this because it's my opinion on the post and its a kind of post that many posters on here have and will make about a whole range of topics. But you have singled me out and have chosen to repeatedly call me out on the boards rather than PM me like a mature adult and let me know your issue. So I'm not going to PM this either.

Also, its your posts that are always chiding and completely condescending - addressing me like "little Ben00rs guy" or after another poster says something negative about me, you'll jump in with a clapping smiley.

Not only that while I stick to the content of what's being posted, you personally insult. Early on, I tried to be nice and diplomatic with you but you always came after me.

angryoldman.gif

Honesty, I don't think you give my posts more than a cursory glance most of the time, and I'm fine with that. You have lots of good things to say and I missed you while you were quiet.

That doesn't change the fact you chide like the little old lady I am. I get to, I've earned it.

That link doesn't bother me.It's a business

Well I agree with this at least. It's all business. And all the Panthers fans I've interacted with have been friendly and polite.