GDT: Devils vs. Bruins

Cachorro Louco

Can't wait for us to go on a 3 game win streak so all the negative nancies can start sucking the team's d!ck again. What don't people get about the ups and downs of a season? I just don't understand the demeanor & attitude of some of you sometimes.

Honestly this team is like a hot girl who just teases the sh!t out of you.

You're hanging out one day, decide to go to the gym and them BAM! Text message from a hottie. Win.

You end up hanging out with her and her hot friends that night, have a three some! Win.

The next day is even better because she takes you to her place in the Hamptons. Win.

You meet her family and they invite you on their ski trip the following day. Another win.

So now you've spent almost a week with this super hot chick and you're having a blast, you're excited for the momentum to keep rolling, you want MORE wins!

BUT after the ski trip she drops you off and things become awkward. Loss.

She stops texting you. Another loss

You're wondering what the hell happened because everything was going so well. Another, fvcking, loss.

Maybe tonight that hot chick will tease us. :giggle::blahblah:

Sorry, had to be said....

Tell me, Do you usually rant like a toddler when the girl drops you as well?

If so this explains a lot. :giggle:

Edited by DevilinLA

lol is it just me or does anyone else really look forward to your posts after a devils loss?

I am not kidding I just laugh thinking somewhere out there you are just going nuts over this. Agree with you or not no one can say that you dont make the board a little more entertaining.

I'm not so sure... I am a fan of cynical, sarcastic, glass half empty Larry David-esque humor but for some reason his posts come off as more whiny & annoying then anything. It's the same thing everytime.

Honestly this team is like a hot girl who just teases the sh!t out of you.

You're hanging out one day, decide to go to the gym and them BAM! Text message from a hottie. Win.

You end up hanging out with her and her hot friends that night, have a three some! Win.

The next day is even better because she takes you to her place in the Hamptons. Win.

You meet her family and they invite you on their ski trip the following day. Another win.

So now you've spent almost a week with this super hot chick and you're having a blast, you're excited for the momentum to keep rolling, you want MORE wins!

BUT after the ski trip she drops you off and things become awkward. Loss.

She stops texting you. Another loss

You're wondering what the hell happened because everything was going so well. Another, fvcking, loss.

Maybe tonight that hot chick will tease us. :giggle::blahblah:

That scenario still sounds good to some of us lol. Just like meaningful games in March would sound good to a Blue Jackets or Oilers fan. It's a matter of perspective.

haha I really honestly sometimes have this image of you in my head when the Devils lose a game based off of your reactions:

scannersexplodinghead.gif?w=406

Imagine if that scene had never been filmed? No one would ever remember Scanners.

I like how people are saying 'Oh who cares, the Devils won't make it that far in the playoffs anyway, why should I bother caring'

Seriously? I mean, honestly, why do you follow this team at all? Why follow a sport at all?

After last year? NOTHING was certain at the start of this year, hell I'm going to be happy if the Devils make it to the playoffs and put up a good fight against whoever they're matched up against.

If they go deep, hell fvcking yeah that'd be awesome. But the team's only a year removed from the worst year since the 80s or 90s or whatever.

Jeez some people are spoiled with this team. You'd think last season might've humbled some people